Metal Storm logo
Axxis - Guido Is Not With Axxis Anymore

The year 2006 was a very successful year for AXXIS and now we got bad news :-(

Guido wanted to leave AXXIS.

The band did know his decision since september 2006 and wanted to say thanxx for the great time, the great productions and the wonderful gigs with him. For AXXIS it's not an easy situation but everybody accepted Guido's plan for his own future.

In Karlsruhe/Germany was the last gig with him and AXXIS presented a large cake for their long-time colleague during their private party. The goodbye was not easy...

Here you can read Guido's statement =>

"Hello my dear friends and fans!!

As you probably know by now I have left Axxis! The reasons for my decision are very personal and I would like you not to speculate too much about them. More imortant to me is that you respect my decision and hold on to Axxis. Please give a heartly and warm welcome to my follow up. Just like you welcomed me as i followed Walter in 1998. Hopefully I will show up on stage again soon and I would be very happy to see familiar faces. You'll soon be able to find and contact me on MySpace.

All the best for the future to you all and Axxis

Sincerly yours Guido"

The band is trying to find a good alternative and if someone thinks that he's able to do this job, he can send and mail with bio and fotos to axxisworld@aol.com

Source: axxis.de
Band profile: Axxis
Posted: 21.12.2006 by Jeff

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 5 users
21.12.2006 - 13:04
wrathchild

Damn... Guido seemed to be the perfect guitarist for Axxis, not only because of his abilities but also his attitude, very friendly, funny, etc.

I wonder what is next for him.
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
21.12.2006 - 14:26
iaberis
Advice Troll
Too bad...
----
Bitch! Please
21.12.2006 - 22:18
Opium Magnet
Account deleted
Yeah, this is really bad, especially after making the best album in their career.

Hits total: 3116 | This month: 3