Metal Storm logo
Australia, Sydney - Big Day Out Tour

01/24 in Sydney and 01/31 in Melbourne are Tool-only dates.

Bands

Tool
Trivium
Muse
Jet
Violent Femmes
Eskimo Joe
The Streets
The Killers
John Butler Trio
Kasabian
Crystal Method DJs
Scribe
My Chemical Romance
Evermore
Justice
Peaches & Herms
John Cooper Clarke
Afra & Incredible Beatbox Band
Little Birdy
The Presets
Spank Rock
Luciano
The Vines
Something For Kate
You Am I
Bob Evans
The Butterfly Effect
The Sleepy Jackson
The Herd
Spazzys
The Drones

[love] Tattoo

Snowman
Sick Puppies
Digital Primate
DJ Mark Murphy
Hot Chip
Lily Allen
Lupe Fiasco
Diplo
Shapeshifter
That 1 Guy
DJ Sir-Vere
DJ Gedo Super Mega Bitch Mrs Flint 4
Heavy Flint Show
P Money
Foreign Heights
TZU
Macromantics
Gersey
Ground Components
Dan Kelly & The Alpha Males
Faker
Laura Imbruglia
Devoted Few
Red Riders
Dappled Cities Fly
Expatriate
Angus & Julia Stone
Tucker BS
DJ Ben Morris
DJ James Taylor
Poxymusic
Sub Bass Snarl
DJ Elroy
Something With Numbers

All dates of this tour

Comments

Comments: 7   Visited by: 1 user
21.12.2006 - 13:30
flamesoficarus

good to know that they have successfully announced another crappy line-up. i just hope that '08 gets cancelled becuase of all the issues they are having with re-sold tickets being cancelled / not getting cancelled.
28.12.2006 - 17:22
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Woah this is one of the worst line ups Ive seen for the BDO. Tool only playing 2 dates? Thats pretty crap... although the BDO has never really interested me in going.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
29.12.2006 - 04:04
Eternal Flames

Gotta agree with you Xtreme Jax. Really crappy line up this year. BDO has never interested me much either, but this has got to be the worst line up they've ever had. Unfortunately I doubt they will cancel it next year. It's probably one of the biggest festivals in Australia. However, they did cancel that Livid festival they had a few years ago because of lack of tickets sold, so I suppose you never really know.
30.12.2006 - 12:03
Promonex
Cathemeral
Written by Xtreme Jax on 28.12.2006 at 17:22

Woah this is one of the worst line ups Ive seen for the BDO. Tool only playing 2 dates? Thats pretty crap... although the BDO has never really interested me in going.

No, Tool is part of all dates, but the two dates mentioned feature only Tool and none of the other bands.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
30.12.2006 - 15:21
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Ah ok, so those two dates are gigs that they are playing that are not apart of the BDO.

Should be entered differently because the title says Big Day Out tour dates. Those dates arent apart of the BDO and yet they still appear... ohwell Im not fussed, dont think any metal heads will be reading this.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
30.12.2006 - 15:53
Promonex
Cathemeral
The two dates themselves are listed as Tool dates, not as BDO dates, yet the BDO dates belong to Tool's Australian tour. Unfortunately due to technical difficulties it isn't possible to attach one date to two tours, which would make clear that this is two tours in one, the BDO tour and Tool's Australian tour.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
30.12.2006 - 16:53
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Makes more sence. Sorry for the confussion - thats me being the confussed one -
----

Hellcunt Smurf

Hits total: 2017 | This month: 3