Metal Storm logo
Last Chance To Reason - New Video Released

Last Chance To Reason are gearing up for the release of Level 3 and have unveiled the new song "The Escapist" for us to enjoy. The new album Level 3 will come out via Prosthetic Records on August 6th. You can also take a look at the album artwork below designed by Joshua Andrew Belanger.

The band commented: "We're stoked to share our new video for 'The Escapist'. We shot this a while back with our buddy Corey Norman, who also directed the video for (Level 2 track) 'Upload Complete'. The song centers around culture escaping from a bleak dystopian future into the freedom of imagination found in virtual reality."

Level 3 was recorded at Audiohammer Studios in Sanford with Eyal Levi (Dååth, Whitechapel, Six Feet Under).

Tracklist:

01. Rebirth
02. Adrift I: A Vision Begins
03. Cosmos: The Pattern Forms
04. A Glimpse Of Omniscience
05. Adrift II: A Vision Ends
06. The Escapist
07. The Dictator
08. The Artist
09. Awaiting
10. Transcendence

Additionally, Last Chance To Reason singer Michael Lessard has announced that after filling in on vocals for the Indiana-based progressive metal group The Contortionist on their recent tour, he will now officially join that band as their new singer. Meanwhile, another member of The Contortionist, guitarist Robby Baca, will perform with Lessard and Last Chance To Reason during their summer tour.

Source: prostheticrecords.com
Band profile: Last Chance To Reason
Posted: 23.06.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 28 users
23.06.2013 - 17:23
Moose

Very promising.
One of my most anticipated albums of the year.
24.06.2013 - 00:30
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
These guys know what they are doing. I have faith that this album will be awesome.

Hits total: 2065 | This month: 5