Metal Storm logo
Death Angel - Complete Mixing New Album

Bay Area veteran thrashers Death Angel's upcoming new album is one step closer to completion as its mixing process has already been completed. The mastering will start on Monday and it will be released in October via Nuclear Blast Records. The band promises to reveal the title, tracklist and more in the near future about the follow-up to Relentless Retribution.

Death Angel entered the AudioHammer Studios in Sanford, Florida in April to track the album. After three years, what are you expecting from the new album?

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Death Angel
Posted: 07.07.2013 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 72 users
07.07.2013 - 13:49
I hope they bring back the raw sound! Relentless lost it's sharp edges
07.07.2013 - 20:26
Maco
Pvt Funderground
Yay
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
07.07.2013 - 21:49
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Retribution was absolute satisfactory record. Not a great stuff to listen it again.

This time they coming around, they shouldn't forget what the fuck they did in The Ultra-Violence. Keep a pace around that record, this stuff can be huge ground breaking.
08.07.2013 - 00:26
Mattybu

Their last album sucked, hard to be excited about this but you never know.
08.07.2013 - 00:58
Ritual_Suicide
Account deleted
Nothing these guys have put out since they reformed has been anything less than satisfactory. I'm looking forward to this.

...And rofl @ people still expecting these guys to make The Ultra-Violence 2. They have never made the same album twice.
08.07.2013 - 02:11
Joppe
Steelemeister
Imo they're currently one of the best oldschool thrash bands. I've high hopes also for this album.
----
My vision is augmented
08.07.2013 - 03:18
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
I didn't understand a gaddamn thing that dude said until 1:51 haha
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 1906 | This month: 4