Metal Storm logo
Rising - Complete New Album, Two Members Leave

After spending the last few months recording their second album, Danish sludgers Rising have recently updated fans and revealed that Abominor will be the title of the new album. On the downside, Jacob Johansen and Henrik Hald have also left the band leaving Jacob Krogholt apprehensive about the future of the band. To Solemn Ash, their last album, was released in 2011.

Latest update: "The new Rising album is finally done. The album will be entitled Abominor and it contains nine tracks displaying a faster, more aggressive and gritty side to the band. We're all happy with the result of the last year's labour and are looking very much forward to share the songs with you. We want to thank everybody involved in the making of the album, especially our producer and good friend, the ever awesome Jacob Reichert Nielsen."

"However, it will be the last album from this incarnation of the band. Three days ago, Jacob Johansen and Henrik Hald left the band and for the time being everything is very uncertain, not at least as to how and when Abominor will be released. We will get the album out one way or the other though, and I hope to post a new song within a foreseeable future and will equally keep you updated on the band and the release of the album. All the best, J.K."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Rising
Posted: 07.07.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 15 users
07.07.2013 - 21:16
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Good news bad news indeed.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!

Hits total: 1737 | This month: 5