Metal Storm logo
Old Mans Child

Original post

Posted by Empty Spaces, 20.05.2006 - 01:51
So, here's the Old Mans Child topic again. Just incase, you don't already know, this band features Galder of Dimmu Borgir. I really like the new album Vermin. Revelation 666 is also pretty good. What does everyone think of this band?
13.05.2008 - 04:30
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
The drummer who played on "In Defiance...", is he still with them??
15.05.2008 - 02:06
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Nope, but they have Reno Kiilerich now, and he's a fucking beast.
15.05.2008 - 02:12
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
Not familiar with him, I know he was a session drummer on "Vermin" but to be honest, After all these years I still haven't heard very much of that release.
15.05.2008 - 06:31
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Yeah, Old Mans Child Pwns. I really like Revelation 666 alot. Haven't heard enough from vermin to know, but I like what I have Heard. Galder is a badass.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
15.05.2008 - 17:35
Sunioj
Written by Arian Totalis on 15.05.2008 at 06:31

Yeah, Old Mans Child Pwns. I really like Revelation 666 alot. Haven't heard enough from vermin to know, but I like what I have Heard. Galder is a badass.

If you like Revelation 666, vermin is definitely up your alley. I'd even say it sounds better, and to be honest, I think their later albums sound more mature and better produced.
01.11.2008 - 18:57
Emperial_Death
Waiting too, like the necrophagist , and morbid angel releases of this year, about the discography all the albums are amazing and have personallity , its hard to choose one as favorite , i choose revelations 666 (the curse of damnation) , i guess the most dark , vampiric, have good memories of the winter , and the mist listening for this albums , the mind always submerged in the cold travels that are mentioned in the lyrics anyway. born of the flickering its very old school , i say it belongs of the elite of the black metal albums , and the ones after revelations... like in defiance and vermin very powerful in all the ways , amazing guitar riffs (the ones that makes you hadbang all the night ) galder makes a graet job as lider composer of the band , he really got the feeling , we well se whats next .
----
''Support Music Not Rumors'' C.S.
02.11.2008 - 09:31
Sunioj
Written by Guest on 02.11.2008 at 05:38

Galder is a faggot.

Great way to introduce yourself on a forum. I will remember not to take you seriously from here on in.