‹‹ Back to the Melodic metal forum Pages: 1 [2]
Users visited: 83  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by AnGina-- on 23.12.2006 at 22:03
I'm looking for some recommendations for the extreme gothic metal and to also open a discussion about this genre of metal.

I just recently discovered bands such Agathodaimon, who immediately crawled under my skin and Phantasmagoria and I would very kindly ask you to recommend me some bands as such.

And don't say Cradle of Filth, because I am one of those who are severely annoyed by Dani's vox (which is a shame, because I enjoy them musically) and Theatres Des Vampires (because I'm already a fan).

And also, I'm not really familiar with the origin or specifications about this genre, so feel free to discuss it as well...

Thank you

Page 2 of 2

Infernal Eternal

26.05.2012 at 12:20
Written by Bad English on 24.12.2006 at 02:42

Golden Dawn

This the name of a Greek nationalist part. Kaiadas, the bassist of Naer Mataron, is a member of the party and has been elected member of the Parliament with them.
----
www.carnagedeathmetal.de - Awesome Fanzine
chronic-headache

31.05.2012 at 03:44
Moonspell
start with either Wolfheart or the last 4 albums (Antidote-Alpha Noir/Omega White) if you want extreme metal, though all their releases are good!
demented_rocker

17.02.2014 at 21:09
I dont know how you would classify extreme gothic metal but for really good stuff you should listen to Tristania's older stuff and their album "Widows Weed" in particular

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 [2]

Login or register to post here.