Metal Storm logo
Carcass - Official Stream Of New Single, Download Available

Nuclear Blast has unleashed today the official stream of "Captive Bolt Pistol", the first single from Carcass' new album Surgical Steel and follow-up to the Swansong released in 1996. If you still haven't listened to the new song, now you can, officially. Moreover, you can also download the track for free at this location. Not bad, right? Enjoy some new Carcass, it has been a while.

You can also hear the album's teaser over here. The album drops on September 16th (UK), September 13th (rest of Europe) and September 17th (North America).

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Carcass
Posted: 16.07.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 176 users
16.07.2013 - 20:57
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Pretty generic in comparison with their old work I think.
16.07.2013 - 21:59
BlueMobius
Account deleted
This is pretty much Necroticism-Descanting the Insalubrious with a bit of Heartwork era Carcass as far as the guitars go. The biggest difference here is the drumming. While the song ain't bad, I'm missing Ken Owen's more groove oriented drumming style. The new drummer is going full-speed ahead the whole time, where Ken knew when to pull it back a little.
16.07.2013 - 22:20
Rupert

Too clinical... HAHAHA
But I do find it a bit too polished from what I was hoping, though it does go with the overall theme of the album title.
16.07.2013 - 23:07
ryche76

For me they still are the best death metal band of all time. this new song is great cannot wait for the new album.
16.07.2013 - 23:18
Rulatore

Was looking forward for a download
17.07.2013 - 02:42
Don_Doom

Just like the old Carcass!!
17.07.2013 - 04:57
Andresopeth

"Everything Is Happening Exactly As Before...

... Well Not Exactly"

Smith quote on The Matrix Reloaded
20.07.2013 - 00:16
exomorphyx89

Welcome back my beloved Carcass!
You're still the best! Fuck the rest!
----
"Bang you head against the stage and metal takes its place..."

Hits total: 3420 | This month: 29