Metal Storm logo
Voivod - Release New Video

Voivod have been teasing their new video for a while and now it has finally been unveiled. The Canadian metallers used the track "Target Earth" for the video created by Italian filmmaker and multimedia artist Nicola Piovesan, who recreates the visions and artwork of Voivod drummer Away (Michel Langevin) in 3D Motion Graphics. Check out his visual creation below.

The song is taken from their latest offering Target Earth which was released this year.

Drummer Michel "Away" Langevin had this to say about the video: "I met Nicola Piovesan at the Voivod/Unkind show in Helsinki on October 31, 2012. We had a discussion about my 3D Graphics for the album Negatron and Nicola mentioned the possibility of him doing a 3D Motion video for our new album Target Earth. After viewing his fantastic video for 'The Core' by the band On Off Man, we knew he was the right person to capture the cyber world of Voivod. To us, the result is simply spectacular!"

Source: centurymedia.com
Band profile: Voivod
Posted: 18.07.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 33 users
18.07.2013 - 17:13
Papa Galfridus
Account deleted
Now that's some crazy shit, awesome song, awesome video, extremely Voivodian...I love it!
19.07.2013 - 02:00
Metalex

Im proud to be Quebecois (French Canadian) like Voivod \m/

Hits total: 1688 | This month: 7