Metal Storm logo
Amon Amarth interview (07/2013)

With: Olavi Mikkonen
Conducted by: D.T. Metal (in person)
Published: 18.07.2013

Band profile:

Amon Amarth

The annual Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival rolled into town once again. Tons of bands, tons of fun, tons of sun and some rain - but this did not discourage us to conduct a couple of interviews with some of the bands.

Listen to what Amon Amarth guitarist Olavi Mikkonen had to say about the festival, their work with Andy Sneap and how Messiah Marcolin (ex-Candlemass) landed a guest vocal spot on their new album.

Posted on 18.07.2013 by Former boss lady. Now just a professional concertgoer... dangerously armed with a camera!

Comments

Comments: 7   Visited by: 186 users
18.07.2013 - 18:48
BloodTears
ANA-thema
I have that Death t-shirt! eheh Only it is girly and very tiny of course.

Great job on the interview Birgit and tks for asking my question
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
18.07.2013 - 18:53
D.T. Metal

Written by BloodTears on 18.07.2013 at 18:48

tks for asking my question

You are welcome.
18.07.2013 - 19:35
BlueMobius
Account deleted
Great interview! Olavi seems very down to earth.
18.07.2013 - 21:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BloodTears on 18.07.2013 at 18:48

I have that Death t-shirt! eheh Only it is girly and very tiny of course.

Great job on the interview Birgit and tks for asking my question

girls in tiny t shirts looks good and sexy
Upload pick whit it

Great int
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
20.07.2013 - 19:01
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
Written by Bad English on 18.07.2013 at 21:46

girls in tiny t shirts looks good and sexy
Upload pick whit it

lol
----
pewpew.. gotcha
12.08.2013 - 18:16
NocturnalStalker
Metal Addict
Thank you very much for the interview, Birgit!
Olavi seems to be a really nice guy. And I'm glad they are coming to Russia soon. I will see them for the third time.
----
"And we are not who we think we are
We are who we're afraid to be"
- Lux Occulta "The Opening of Eleventh Sephirah"
10.10.2013 - 10:32
wowcheng

A Chinese called RuneScape large web games are popular in North America, the name of the game RuneScape Top 07 on Yahoo keyword ranked No. 7.iResearch Consulting recently published data according refresh the display, in February 2008 the global online gaming market is still the biggest winner in the Blizzard World of Warcraft, accounting for 62.3% of the market share, far ahead of other games. Although the World of Warcraft obvious advantages, but in this list of the most striking is ranked second by the Jagex LTD. Developed web game RuneScape, accounting for 6.9%.

RuneScape is the only one able to squeeze into the top three web games, can not underestimate the strength can be described, in this game where players can make money is not a lie, oh, although not encouraged prop trading, but it still has some the value of the flow.The following describes the game well.

According to information, RuneScape is jagex LTD development of a real website JAVA games online, the game is in English, there are few players in China, currently has no Chinese version of the game without a separate download the client, if the computer did not install java control, the initial landing the game, will be prompted to install java controls.

It is globally distributed server has 159, most of them located in the United States, Canada, European Union, Australia and other countries, so their biological clock is the opposite with us, oh, it claims to be an average of 50W people online, the number is now online 123,017 people, that it still has some figures published credibility.Is not it curious that in the end what is attractive to attract so many players and even gold players into its embrace it? It is with us now the domestic popular web game, what difference does?If you want know more about Runscape game,go to this link http://www.fitrsgold.com/ buy Cheap RS Gold

Hits total: 8354 | This month: 4