Metal Storm logo
Eden's Curse - Announce New Line-Up And Album

Heavy metallers Eden's Curse have announced the addition of Serbian vocalist Nikola Mijić to the group's ranks as well as new keyboardist Steve Williams (Power Quest) who replaces Alessandro Del Vecchio. Now with a new frontman, the band's fourth album Symphony Of Sin will be released on October 4th via AFM Records. The digital single "Evil & Divine" will precede the full-length album and the band shot a video for it at the famous St. Andrews in the Square in Glasgow, under the direction of Ryan Priddy and his team at Independent Element. Hear a sample of the new single "Evil & Divine" on the video below.

The band says: "Finally we thank our fans for their patience over the last ten months. Finding a singer is easy, but finding the right singer takes time and we are thrilled with our choice. We can't wait to share every second of our new music with you guys. Thanks for being there for us! Please join us in welcoming Steve and Nikola to the band. Roll on October! "

Source: edenscurse.com
Band profile: Eden's Curse
Posted: 20.07.2013 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 20 users
20.07.2013 - 19:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I like bass player accent, I like the way how he talks
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
21.07.2013 - 12:35
Kingface

I haven't followed Eden's Curse that closely, although I have a couple of their albums and have seen them live, but having Steve Willams in the band will encourage me to check out their new album when it's out.

Hits total: 2333 | This month: 5