Metal Storm logo
The Vision Bleak - New Album In September, Cover Unveiled

Gothic metal duo The Vision Bleak haven't released a new album since 2010's Set Sail To Mystery but this year they are returning with Witching Hour which is coming on September 27th through Prophecy Productions, so mark you calendars! The album has a witchcraft concept and the cover artwork can be seen below.

According to the label, "Schwadorf and Konstanz hark back to their debut The Deathship Has A New Captain, and the slogan 'creepy and haunting entertainment' has not been more topical and fitting ever since 2004. The comprehensive witchcraft concept of Witching Hour highlights the duo as morbid storytellers with a bizarrely brutal, yet also entertaining assortment of fairytales and myths up their sleeves. Familiar elements such as groovy, driving riffs, sublime, melodic lead guitars and Konstanz' unique voice are still the defining characteristics, yet new implementations like the haunting flute or the most versatile and sinister vocals so far are crucial to the fact that Witching Hour in its entirety sounds more dour and unfathomable than earlier recordings."

The pre-orders are available here. The band will also tour in Europe around the time of the new album release.

Formats:

• CD
  • CD in digipak including bonus track and extended booklet
  • Gatefold LP (180g virgin vinyl) incl. bonus track, poster and PVC protection sleeve: print-run of 300 copies
  • Book edition (hardcover, 48 pages, ca. 18x18 cm) incl. bonus track and bonus CD featuring horror ambient tracks by Schwadorf; print-run of 700 copies

Source: en.prophecy.de
    Band profile: The Vision Bleak
  • Posted: 26.07.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
    Comments: 5   Visited by: 61 users
    26.07.2013 - 21:57
    Sentenced Odiin
    gothic.moorion@gmail.com
    Cover perfectly fits their stlye again!
    ----
    Life has given me much, maybe taken more...
    26.07.2013 - 22:26
    Kwis

I can't wait for this! Any samples available yet?
    27.07.2013 - 01:09
    ImperialTroll
    Account deleted
    WOW this looks really promising! Looking forward to this
    27.07.2013 - 09:59
    Enissa

Awesome cover, totally suits the vibe
    27.07.2013 - 11:19
    BloodTears
    ANA-thema
    Written by Kwis on 26.07.2013 at 22:26

I can't wait for this! Any samples available yet?

Not yet, probably soon though
    ----
    Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram

Hits total: 2640 | This month: 3