Metal Storm logo
Paul Di'Anno - US Tour Cancelled

The ex-Iron Maiden singer Paul Di'Anno's US tour won't happen after all. It was supposed to start in January and was postponed until May/June, and then re-scheduled again for the end of this year. Now it has been announced that the tour is cancelled due to issues with the booking agent.

Official statement: "Due to a Snake (supposed USA booking agent) ripping everyone off in every way possible known to man (and a few ways not heard of yet) the USA tour will not be going ahead. After waiting and waiting and waiting and lies and lies and more lies (and then just a few more lies and bullshit) just like happened to many others before me - I have had to admit defeat to this lowlife and forget about the USA tour for now. As you can imagine, money changed hands over there in the USA (not my hands I might add) and keeping me suppressed was the best thing to do whilst it was all stashed away. My apologies to the American fans who have been let down and to the various promoters who got so badly burnt in this way. This slime bag Snake knows who he is (and so does half of the Metal and rock business) so lets hope his fall is a steep one..."

(Picture was part of the official statement on the bands Facebook page - © Roy Bjørge Photography)

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Paul Di'Anno
Posted: 30.07.2013 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   [ 2 ignored ]   Visited by: 56 users
30.07.2013 - 12:22
cossaisVendeurs

Maybe they just found out that Di'Anno is a massive prick and fraudster.
30.07.2013 - 12:25
Rikke

Rob, is that you?!
30.07.2013 - 12:46
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Rikke on 30.07.2013 at 12:25

Rob, is that you?!

hahahahaha he looks like a cross between Halford and like, Nick Barker or something.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
30.07.2013 - 15:54
Korah

I didn't know Di'Anno was still on business. Did I miss something really important ?
----
Don't cry for my English

Hits total: 2659 | This month: 4