Metal Storm logo
Rob Zombie - Filming First Live DVD In Texas

Rob Zombie will be filming their first ever live DVD in Texas at the forthcoming Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival dates on August 3rd and 4th in Houston and Dallas respectively. The band has been touring in North America and presenting their new album Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor.

Says Zombie: "Come to the Houston and Dallas shows in your best Zombie gear and we will get you in the movie! Remember the crazier you are... the more screen time you will get!"

In other Rob Zombie projects, he will focus on the infamous and bloody rivalry between the Bruins and the Philadelphia Flyers when he begins filming his hockey biopic movie later in the year. This will be his first foray from horror movies. Speaking to Inside Track at the Boston Herald Zombie said: "I was always a hockey fan. I loved the Boston Bruins as a kid, especially in the 70s. That's when I was most fanatical ? when Bobby Orr and Phil Esposito were there. But I loved the Flyers too, even though they seemed like evil guys."

Rob Zombie also said in a recent interview that White Zombie will never reunite, so don't get your hopes up.

Source: robzombie.com
Band profile: Rob Zombie
Posted: 30.07.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 11 users
30.07.2013 - 22:53
Jiri

He's been making movies since 2001 and this is the first DVD for his band?
30.07.2013 - 23:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Bitter Craig probably will like new movie
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1752 | This month: 4