Metal Storm logo
Rush - Remixed Vapor Trails Album, New Box Set On The Way

Legendary Canadian prog rockers Rush have announced that they will be releasing a brand new, remixed version of Vapor Trails album, available also in their new 7-disc box set Rush: The Studio Albums 1989-2007, which features every studio album Rush recorded for Atlantic Records. The collection includes the Gold & Platinum albums Presto (1989), Roll The Bones (1991), Counterparts (1993), and Test For Echo (1996), as well as their covers EP Feedback (2004) and Snakes & Arrows (2007). Both, remixed version of Vapor Trails and 7-disc box set, will be available on October 1st (September 30th internationally) through Atlantic/Rhino Records.

Rush: The Studio Albums 1989-2007 features each album presented in a wallet sleeve that faithfully reproduces the original artwork (except for Vapor Trails, which features a reinterpreted version of the original cover). The Vapor Trails remixed album will be available on CD, double LP, and digital download.

Vocalist/bassist Geddy Lee comments: "Vapor Trails was an album made under difficult and emotional circumstances - sort of like Rush learning how to be Rush again - and as a result, mistakes were made that we have longed to correct. David Bottrill's remixes have finally brought some justice and clarity to this deserving body of our work. Every song has been given a new life, from the fire of "One Little Victory", "Secret Touch", and "Ceiling Unlimited" to the melodic musicality of "Sweet Miracle" and "How It Is"? these songs have been redeemed. Thank you David!"

Source: rush.com
Band profile: Rush
Posted: 04.08.2013 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 26 users
04.08.2013 - 17:17
Nemo Atkins

Cool! I've been meaning to check out Rush's stuff for a while now, so this seems like as good a chance as any...
04.08.2013 - 18:20
mordecai
Account deleted
Written by Nemo Atkins on 04.08.2013 at 17:17

Cool! I've been meaning to check out Rush's stuff for a while now, so this seems like as good a chance as any...

Dude... what are you waiting for?
04.08.2013 - 21:37
Azarath
Free as a.. Fish
I might pick up the Vapor Trails remix. It's an album I never got into, and the sound of it certainly doesn't help.

Written by Nemo Atkins on 04.08.2013 at 17:17

Go for it, but these albums (1989-2007) aren't really the best place to start.

Hits total: 2898 | This month: 3