Metal Storm logo
Thee Orakle - Call It Quits

After nine years of existence, two full length studio albums released, the road for Portuguese progressive death/gothic metal band Thee Orakle comes to an end. As the band also stated, this decision has already been planned since last September, yet it was made final just a couple of days ago.

The band commented on disbanding: "We want to inform our friends, fans and followers that the band Thee Orakle officially came to an end. The decision happened this week, but it was only the conclusion of an ending that had already been planned last September. For so long on a standby mode, there were many different feelings from artistic incompatibilities and even personal issues between the members, negativity was involved or even bad luck with obstacles that seemed to follow any of our steps. But what has to be... it is!

We want to thank all of those who have directly or indirectly stand by the band, not forgetting those, who has been part of this project, the Recital Records and Ethereal Sound Works for having faith in us and releasing our albums, and to all of those who worked with us and that we met over the years and that are undoubtedly many value people! Gone are two original albums, a demo and an EP, and a respectful, proud curriculum in Portugal, playing at almost every "big stage". Thank you all."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Thee Orakle
Posted: 04.08.2013 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 21 users
04.08.2013 - 18:20
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
They had a lot of potential and I really enjoyed their latest release...sad to hear this
04.08.2013 - 18:24
BloodTears
ANA-thema
You stole the words from my mouth. I reviewed their now "last" album and I thought they had a lot more to give. Very sad news. At least, their last one was good.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
04.08.2013 - 18:25
JD
Account deleted
Who?
05.08.2013 - 03:56
Slayerus23
Account deleted
I'm not surprised at all, I must say..