Metal Storm logo
10 Thrash Metal Albums You Probably Haven't Listened To And Should Definitely Check Out

Created by: AtrumHiberna | 04.08.2013

Disclaimer: All top lists are unofficial and do not represent the point of view of the MS Staff.
[ More lists by AtrumHiberna ]

Comments

‹‹ Back to Lists
Comments: 7   Visited by: 58 users
05.08.2013 - 16:59
thrash4life75

I listen to most of it good list i have infernal majesty blood feast num skull devastation on my mp3 and slammer awesome uk band
05.08.2013 - 17:22
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Just mentioning Ulysses Siren is worth the thumbs up even though that one is a compilation of their two demos. Infernal Majesty - None Shall Defy is a cult classic. The Harter Attack album is really fun.
Slammer's album is very mediocre and typifies everything that was and still is wrong with thrash from the UK.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

05.08.2013 - 18:07
AtrumHiberna

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 05.08.2013 at 17:22

Just mentioning Ulysses Siren is worth the thumbs up even though that one is a compilation of their two demos. Infernal Majesty - None Shall Defy is a cult classic. The Harter Attack album is really fun.
Slammer's album is very mediocre and typifies everything that was and still is wrong with thrash from the UK.

Yeh, I know it's a compilation but since they don't have an actual album I included this one.
I discovered Harter Attack just last year and I was quite surprised that there are still albums like Human Hell that I haven't listened to yet.
Well, UK isn't famous for its thrash metal scene for sure, but I find the first Slammer a quite enjoyable album.
----
This is my worship, this is my path...
05.08.2013 - 18:10
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by AtrumHiberna on 05.08.2013 at 18:07

Yeh, I know it's a compilation but since they don't have an actual album I included this one.
I discovered Harter Attack just last year and I was quite surprised that there are still albums like Human Hell that I haven't listened to yet.
Well, UK isn't famous for its thrash metal scene for sure, but I find the first Slammer a quite enjoyable album.

the first two Sabbat albums and Onslaught - The Force are imo the only two UK thrash albums worth their salt. And also the first Skycald album although that s a thrash and folk hybrid.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

05.08.2013 - 19:03
AtrumHiberna

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 05.08.2013 at 18:10

Written by AtrumHiberna on 05.08.2013 at 18:07

the first two Sabbat albums and Onslaught - The Force are imo the only two UK thrash albums worth their salt. And also the first Skycald album although that s a thrash and folk hybrid.

I haven't heard anything from Skyclad before but I agrree on the other ones. Don't forget Shattered Existence from Xentrix as well
----
This is my worship, this is my path...
05.08.2013 - 19:05
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by AtrumHiberna on 05.08.2013 at 19:03

Don't forget Shattered Existence from Xentrix as well

Standard wannabe sound like Metallica thrash. Only interesting thing they ever recorded was their cover of the Ghostbusters film title song.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

02.07.2014 - 23:25
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 05.08.2013 at 19:05

Written by AtrumHiberna on 05.08.2013 at 19:03

Don't forget Shattered Existence from Xentrix as well

Standard wannabe sound like Metallica thrash. Only interesting thing they ever recorded was their cover of the Ghostbusters film title song.

I disagree on so many levels, but w/e
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here

Hits total: 2533 | This month: 7