Metal Storm logo
Headspace - Present New Animated Video

British progressive rock representatives Headspace present a brand new animated videoclip for the track "Die With A Bullet". The song is taken from the group's well-acclaimed debut album, I Am Anonymous, released last year through Inside Out.

Headspace have also begun work on their second album, and Adam Wakeman had this to say about the process: "We've been busy writing in the early part of this year, conscious that as Black Sabbath started their World Tour in April, that I would be away a lot of the year playing keys / guitar off stage with them. Any gaps in the touring schedule mean we have been focused on getting the new material together. Pete and Damian have been getting together in between their touring commitments to work on recording vocals. It's the same process we followed with I am Anonymous, but this time we aren't going to take 5 years to do it..."

Damian Wilson adds: "The second album is a continuation of the first. I Am Anonymous is about the individual, this album focuses on our need to group."

Source: insideoutmusic.com
Band profile: Headspace
Posted: 06.08.2013 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 13 users
06.08.2013 - 22:49
Mechaniacal

I think I've listened to I Am Anonymous every week since the release in 2012 and it's become one of the best, untouchable progressive albums in recent memory. Masterful performances, and Damian Wilson's vocals are legendary status.

This video is what I expected for Die With A Bullet and it's good. A live action version of it would have shamefully butchered one of the best songs on the album.
06.08.2013 - 23:15
Diverge

Written by Mechaniacal on 06.08.2013 at 22:49

I think I've listened to I Am Anonymous every week since the release in 2012 and it's become one of the best, untouchable progressive albums in recent memory. Masterful performances, and Damian Wilson's vocals are legendary status.

This video is what I expected for Die With A Bullet and it's good. A live action version of it would have shamefully butchered one of the best songs on the album.

I agree with this post in every regard. One of the best prog albums in the last five years, for sure; the rare prog album without a single filler track.

Damian Wilson's vocals continue to blow me away.

Hits total: 1982 | This month: 6