Metal Storm logo
Death Angel - Reveal New Album Details

Here they are, the fresh new details of the upcoming Death Angel release. The follow-up to Relentless Retribution will be entitled The Dream Calls For Blood and is scheduled to be released on October 11th in Europe and October 15th in United States. Below you can check out the cover artwork of the album, while the tracklist is yet to be revealed.

Death Angel have also announced a record release show, which will be held on October 18th at Slim's - San Francisco, CA. Special guests at this show will be 3 Inches Of Blood, Battlecross and Revocation.

Commented guitarist/vocalist Rob Cavestany on the album and cover art: The Dream Calls For Blood is the wicked stepsister to our last album, Relentless Retribution, but even more cruel and sinister than her! It's the first time we connected two records - created and produced by the same team in the same studio as "RR", yet this release is more furious...probably because so much of it was written on the road.

Brent did an amazing job with the cover art, again capturing the natural brutality of the hunted becoming the hunter...as territorial instinct turns into bloodlust. Down to the last detail, his art depicts a visual that matches our music and lyrics - making a complete package that we are so proud of. Can't wait for you all to hear, see and feel it. Now we prepare to bring it live."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Death Angel
Posted: 07.08.2013 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 43 users
07.08.2013 - 19:22
Joppe
Steelemeister
This should be good
----
My vision is augmented
07.08.2013 - 21:21
The Galactician

That cover is awesome.
08.08.2013 - 00:11
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
I thought their last record was sooo much better than the couple prior. Let's hope they keep it up.
----
rekt
08.08.2013 - 13:01
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Of the albums released after their reunion only The Art Of Dying was good, Killing Season and Relentless Retribution were just average. So, I have no high expectations at all going into this one.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

09.08.2013 - 05:37
Freaktard

Written by The Galactician on 07.08.2013 at 21:21

That cover is awesome.

Seconded. I hope the album is equally awesome.

Hits total: 1571 | This month: 5