Metal Storm logo
Carcass - Release New Lyric Video

"Captive Bolt Pistol", the new official lyric video from reactivated British extreme metallers Carcass, is now available for viewing below through the YouTube player. The track is taken from the band's upcoming album, Surgical Steel, to be released on September 16th in UK, September 13th in rest of Europe and September 17th in North America via Nuclear Blast Records. It is almost coming...

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Carcass
Posted: 13.08.2013 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 89 users
13.08.2013 - 12:00
TrialByFire
Great video. Great song.
13.08.2013 - 12:29
Angelic Storm
Melodious
As I suspected... going back to the classic Necroticism lyrical style of placing humans in situations normally reserved for farm/lab animals. This is where bands like Cattle Decapitation got their inspiration! Amazing lyrics, and great song.
13.08.2013 - 21:29
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Damn, I really want to listen to this album, probably the most expected album of this year, at least for me of course!
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
14.08.2013 - 01:36
garmling
Account deleted
Written by Daggon on 13.08.2013 at 21:29

Damn, I really want to listen to this album, probably the most expected album of this year, at least for me of course!

you can already, it has been leaked and I must say, am little disappointed after hearing this song first, cause this is really good song, a cross between Heartwork (for the most part) and Necroticism, but the rest of album is just ok, nothing spectacular. It is like a mixture between Heartwork and Swansong (too much harmonies for my taste) with little hints from their older material, which IMO is not that good. Anyway, still enjoyable listen, but if you are expecting more of Necroticism/Symphonies of Sickness sound, well then better forget about this and try to find latest album from The County Medical Examiners "Olidous Operettas" and have a blast! They are copy/paste of early Carcass and they are damn good at it, fuck they are better than Carcass themselves....
14.08.2013 - 08:14
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
Pretty good actually, look forward to the album
----
pewpew.. gotcha

Hits total: 2397 | This month: 3