Metal Storm logo
Hammerfall - U.K./Irish Tour Dates Announced

Swedish melodic metallers HammerFall have added dates in U.K. and Ireland to their "At The Threshold Of...Europe 2007" tour. Hammerfall will bring Krokus and the Poodles for the band's first U.K. tour on the following dates:

February 20 - The Electric Ballroom, London
February 21 - The Garage, Glasgow
February 22 - Temple Bar Music Centre, Dublin
February 23 - Bradford Rio, Bradford
February 24 - JB's, Dudley

Source: hammerfall.net
Band profile: HammerFall
Event: Hammerfall: At The Threshold Of... Europe Tour
Posted: 27.12.2006 by Gordian Knot

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 3 users
27.12.2006 - 19:57
danzig111
Account deleted
Damn how i wish i could attend one of those shows in the U.K. !
27.12.2006 - 20:59
necrovamp

be Nice if they would come to the midlands I.E Nottingham, none of these types of bands come anywhere near Nottingham or derby It's soo anoying and these bands moan about there not being enough support? Dragonforce and edguy fucking Packed rock city to the rafters, it was sold out, no support my fuccking arse, they just cant be bothered.
----
'I'd rather die than go to heaven' - Murderface
28.12.2006 - 04:22
skerfy

Argh ffs why do bands not come to northern ireland, they only play in dublin that's too far away for me lol dragonforce/trivium are the only decent bands that play here ffs....come on hammerfall! ADD N.IRELAND TO UR DATES
----
"What do you think you're doing it's broad bloody daylight, you've got no consideration for cyclists! Pardon....it's broad bloody daylight, you've got no consideration for cyclists! Alriiiight!"
28.12.2006 - 11:38
Valentin B
Iconoclast
FUCK i thought till the last moment that they were going to be here. now what idiots would go from ireland all the way down to romania?!?so close.... x(
28.12.2006 - 11:41
Baz Anderson

nice if they had some good support i knew..
i am not a big Hammerfall fan so i probably wont bother

Hits total: 4293 | This month: 3