Metal Storm logo
Omnium Gatherum - Present Another New Video

Finnish melodic death metal act Omnium Gatherum present another new music video online, this time for the track "The Sonic Sign". This is the band's third official video from their latest album Beyond, released back in February this year. The video was directed and edited by Olli-Pekka Lappalainen. Director of photography was Tapio Aulu, and the video was shot by Teemu Saarinen. The actor in the video is Tomi Pietilä.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Omnium Gatherum
Posted: 14.08.2013 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 74 users
15.08.2013 - 06:23
HaaskAksaaH

Aweful! .. What's that?!

Is there any force on them to make a video w/o any storyline and just a bunch of walking .. wandering ... and ..
Fuck .. I get tired of these sort of ''ART'' ...
15.08.2013 - 07:11
alfrede110

Written by HaaskAksaaH on 15.08.2013 at 06:23

Aweful! .. What's that?!

Is there any force on them to make a video w/o any storyline and just a bunch of walking .. wandering ... and ..
Fuck .. I get tired of these sort of ''ART'' ...

I fully agree with you. It seems the directors don't have any better ideas for metal videos than a lonely man in a room struggling with himself, dreaming, and tumbling and screaming, ... This seems to be happening over and over again. It's just enough. I really really prefer those videos with band members just simply jamming around and playing, like recently released video of Amorphis' "The Wanderer", or Insomnium's "Down With the Sun", let alone avant-garde videos like As I Lay Dying's "Anodyne Sea", Metallica's "The Unforgiven", etc.
At least I expect the bands to reject those ideas, instead of wasting their budget on them.
22.08.2013 - 14:54
Diksy

Maybe the best song from the album, and such a "video" ?
Uh.. disappointing..

Hits total: 2193 | This month: 4