Metal Storm logo
Gamma Ray - Enter The Studio

German power metal masters Gamma Ray have annouced that they have entered the studio, where they began the works on their new upcoming studio album Empire Of The Undead. The band has this year already released the Master Of Confusion EP, available from March 15th through earMUSIC. Other details about the new album shall be announced in the near future.

The band comments (yesterday): "After a successful tour across Europe and Asia, it is time now to finish what had been started with Master Of Confusion EP at the beginning of this year. The band will enter their studio tomorrow, looking through and carrying together new material for the new album Empire Of The Undead, which is supposed to be completed right before the band heads out on the South American leg of the Hellish Rock II tour."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Gamma Ray
Posted: 26.08.2013 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 67 users
26.08.2013 - 17:21
Metal Invader

I spoke with Kai 6 month ago in Ljubljana and told him that this album must be much better then To The Metal,he just laughed!
I shure hope so that it will be!
27.08.2013 - 01:47
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
WOO! BRING IT!
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
27.08.2013 - 07:16
mikeprado30

If the rest of the albums rocks like the track song it will be worth.
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!
30.08.2013 - 21:02
Metal Invader

Written by Irritable Ted on 30.08.2013 at 09:38

Written by Metal Invader on 26.08.2013 at 17:21

I spoke with Kai 6 month ago in Ljubljana and told him that this album must be much better then To The Metal,he just laughed!
I shure hope so that it will be!

I'm surprised he didn't kick your ass. You are right though. They need to go back to the sound from Somewhere Out In Space.

Haha..well i was suprised too, i guess he was too tired after the concert No,he was very friendly and patient!
And i agree with you..although i like Power Plant a little more then SOIS!

Hits total: 2262 | This month: 2