Metal Storm logo
Leaves' Eyes - Share New Album Artwork

After months without major updates, symphonic metallers Leaves' Eyes finally have some news for us regarding their new album Symphonies Of The Night. Well, the mixing and mastering is finished and so the album is officially completed. Now the band is starting to reveal the pieces of the puzzle and the first one is the album's artwork which was designed by Heile. You can take a look at it below.

As for what the band says about their new album: "We couldn't be more proud of the final result. Expect this album to be the heaviest and most epic Leaves' Eyes experience to date: it will haunt you, even in your dreams."

The album is expected later this year via Napalm Records. After the release of Meredead in 2011, what can Leaves' Eyes do next?

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Leaves' Eyes
Posted: 27.08.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 161 users
27.08.2013 - 12:54
D.a.n

Just meh, really... But I am sure lots of people will like the cover -- despite its being cheesy as hell and Liv seemingly getting ready to float away (and no wonder there, really, after they inflated her like this). I know it's symphonic, but this is a way over the top for me.
27.08.2013 - 12:56
PocketMetal

Boobs. that's how original this cover art is.
27.08.2013 - 16:14
Dinruth

Written by PocketMetal on 27.08.2013 at 12:56

Boobs. that's how original this cover art is.

I like boobs ... I like those boobs .. but it is as you say not a very creative cover
27.08.2013 - 17:43
mariano

"After the release of Meredead in 2011, what can Leaves' Eyes do next?"
They can do better, hopefully...
I've never liked their sound completely, specially guitars, but I think that album is their worst in every aspect, not to mention it's extremely boring.
27.08.2013 - 20:21
CyberSymphony
Ollie
By the look of the cover, hopefully it'll be more darker and heavier. And I also agree with the first 3 comments, boobs is all I'm getting with this.
27.08.2013 - 21:38
Opethian

Hoping its a better release then the last one, god it was boring as fuck..

Hits total: 3411 | This month: 4