Metal Storm logo
TOTAL DICKS OF THE MONTH AWARDS

List of winners of ANGEL REAPERS "TOTAL DICK of the MONTH" awards.Each month one winner will be selected from around the metal universe.
Suggestions and comments are welcome.

Created by: ANGEL REAPER | 01.09.2013

1. Canadian Government - August 2013 (Total Dicks for raising fees for musician who would like to perform in Canada making many bands discard Canada from their touring schedules.)
2. Tobias Sidegård of Necrophobic - September 2013 (found guilty for domestic violence which make him total dick of this month.)
3. Glen Benton of Deicide and Broken Hope - October 2013 (Glen for throwing Broken Hope off the tour and generally for diva behavior during it .BH for being dicks too.)
4. "Thats racist!" yelling folks and Mastodon's Thanksgiving T-Shirt - November 2013 ("Apparently Mastodon's politically incorrect T-shirt got a lot of flak by "politically correct" citizens at the end of this month. Sure, the shirt is stupid, but racist? Not that much."E.Mols86 made me correct my perfectly broken english. :D)
5. Prakarn Harnphanbusakorn for killing Surrender Of Divinity's frontman - January 2014 (This a-hole killed frontman because he was not a true satanist? What the hell???)
6. Tim Lambesis of As I Lay Dying - February 2014 (Pleads guilty In murder for hire (solicitation of murder) which makes him a total dick in my book .)
7. Testament - March 2014 (For unlpuging their supporting act.)
8. James Kottak of Scorpions & The guy who stabbed The Slot frontwoman - April 2014 (1.for drunken indecency on airport .2.for ..well its obvious)
9. Kirk Windstein of Crowbar - May 2014 (For kicking a fan on stage.Is that the spirit of metal?! Is that professional behavior on stage while performing ?!)
10. Upon A Burning Body - July 2014 (Faked the frontman kidnapping as publicity stunt.Than denied it.Dicks...)

Disclaimer: All top lists are unofficial and do not represent the point of view of the MS Staff.
[ More lists by ANGEL REAPER ]

Comments page 6 / 8

‹‹ Back to Lists
Comments: 231   [ 3 ignored ]   Visited by: 269 users
05.05.2014 - 15:41
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by angel. on 05.05.2014 at 13:27

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 04.05.2014 at 18:28

why?
what dickish move have you carried out recently ?

Well none

Well, the month has just started. There's still time.
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
05.05.2014 - 17:05
ANGEL REAPER
Written by deadone on 05.05.2014 at 02:56

Wouldn't bother me if I was on the list. All publicity is good publicity!

precisely ..this is why not being on the list is better punishment
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
05.05.2014 - 21:02
raveneffect
Asking Alexandria's recent Rant deserves a spot in this highly glorious list.
05.05.2014 - 21:15
ANGEL REAPER
Written by raveneffect on 05.05.2014 at 21:02

Asking Alexandria's recent Rant deserves a spot in this highly glorious list.

Troy once wrote in review something in lines of this "and just for the record ,no one asked Alexandria anything..."
sure just post a link along with your nominations
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
05.05.2014 - 21:34
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 04.05.2014 at 00:53

i don't understand why he would block you, you are one of the only ones who gives a calm collected reply to his ridiculous arguments

Yeah I find it especially strange that he can often be seen claiming that people in forums don't talk much about stuff any more. Seems like he's just like the people he's attacking there and in fact isn't interested in discussion either, only peddling his own views without considering other perspectives. I clearly hit too many nerves so I guess blocking me was his only recourse.
05.05.2014 - 21:59
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Guest on 05.05.2014 at 21:34

Written by Guest on 04.05.2014 at 00:53

i don't understand why he would block you, you are one of the only ones who gives a calm collected reply to his ridiculous arguments

Yeah I find it especially strange that he can often be seen claiming that people in forums don't talk much about stuff any more. Seems like he's just like the people he's attacking there and in fact isn't interested in discussion either, only peddling his own views without considering other perspectives. I clearly hit too many nerves so I guess blocking me was his only recourse.

so basically Yasmine syndrome ?
----
05.05.2014 - 22:06
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 05.05.2014 at 21:59

so basically Yasmine syndrome ?

Haha, I'm not sure even I would suggest going that far, but it's pretty clear he's made his mind up on a lot of topics, and of people. Even when he has whole swathes of people telling him he's simply wrong on a lot of issues (for example he will go to the grave believing that I "hate" old-school metal, and all the obvious, in-your-face evidence that suggests otherwise bounce straight off his force-field made of ignorance.)
05.05.2014 - 22:21
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Nah, Yasmine was way more extreme. Good ol' ponderer was also an unmatched classic troll.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
05.05.2014 - 23:07
Lit.
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 05.05.2014 at 21:34

He blocked me once, calling me the usual "angry little man," but being that he's replying to me again I guess he was too attracted to me to keep it up. Him blocking you won't last I'm sure. Trolls need bait after all.
06.05.2014 - 00:19
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 05.05.2014 at 23:07

He blocked me once, calling me the usual "angry little man," but being that he's replying to me again I guess he was too attracted to me to keep it up. Him blocking you won't last I'm sure. Trolls need bait after all.

I look forward to picking apart his silly comments in the near future then.
06.05.2014 - 00:24
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by X-Ray Rod on 05.05.2014 at 22:21

Nah, Yasmine was way more extreme.

Yeah, even I realised that getting into "discussions" with her was total suicide, which is probably why I was one of the few people she hadn't argued with. Which is kind of ironic considering my track record
06.05.2014 - 00:32
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
Written by Guest on 05.05.2014 at 23:07

He just enjoys getting in arguments regardless of the information presented to him. So yeah I guess he's a troll...
08.05.2014 - 09:13
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 05.05.2014 at 21:15
Troy once wrote in review something in lines of this "and just for the record ,no one asked Alexandria anything..."

Ya it was on an old Fat & Sassy review of a Blood Stain Child album.

"And then of course there's Asking Alexandria... For the record, nobody ever asked Alexandria anything ever again."
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
08.05.2014 - 11:50
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Troy Killjoy on 08.05.2014 at 09:13

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 05.05.2014 at 21:15

Ya it was on an old Fat & Sassy review of a Blood Stain Child album.

"And then of course there's Asking Alexandria... For the record, nobody ever asked Alexandria anything ever again."

yeah,that was the quote
that line is so good!
----
15.05.2014 - 17:30
ANGEL REAPER
----
23.05.2014 - 01:29
ANGEL REAPER
So the end of the month is slowly creeping on... any nominees for this month's dick?
----
23.05.2014 - 02:08
Vombatus
Potorro
The malefic russian authorities, duh.

Edit: Hmmmm the spanish government is also a good candidate. After raising to 21% taxe for cultural events, they are now introducing a fee similar to the canadian one (dicks from August) but a bit different. Basically through the social security were any type of gig will have the organizers having to pay quotation to "ensure" the musicians (profesionnal or not) for the duration of the gig. Plus, they are making much more inspections over venues since this introduction, with goddamn high fines.... Makes it really hard for small gigs/promoters to organize something.
23.05.2014 - 15:18
ANGEL REAPER
I'll check on that ,thanks!
----
24.05.2014 - 05:47
Wingtorte
Sorry to shit on the parade but I think someone needs to learn the definition of racism. As in genocide = racism. Has nothing to with being "politically correct" or "politically incorrect" its just fact if you want to live in a world with any form of equity in it. The "politically correct" argument is just bullshit spewed by people incapable of owning up to their own shit and who want to blame others' calling them out for their own stupidity.
24.05.2014 - 07:39
no one
Account deleted
.......wait foorrr iiit
24.05.2014 - 11:45
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Wingtorte on 24.05.2014 at 05:47

Sorry to shit on the parade but I think someone needs to learn the definition of racism. As in genocide = racism. Has nothing to with being "politically correct" or "politically incorrect" its just fact if you want to live in a world with any form of equity in it. The "politically correct" argument is just bullshit spewed by people incapable of owning up to their own shit and who want to blame others' calling them out for their own stupidity.

about what are you talking ?
----
31.05.2014 - 22:56
ANGEL REAPER
Anyway,list is lacking some dicks for May... any suggestions?
----
31.05.2014 - 23:14
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
How about the gus who kicked this poor sad guy out of the band?
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
08.06.2014 - 15:12
Risto
Wandering Midget
How about this douchebag move? It's alright to be angry at someone breaking the rules but you just DO NOT kick people! If you're unlucky you might actually kill someone. Happened at Maryland Deathfest.

08.06.2014 - 15:27
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Risto on 08.06.2014 at 15:12

How about this douchebag move? It's alright to be angry at someone breaking the rules but you just DO NOT kick people! If you're unlucky you might actually kill someone. Happened at Maryland Deathfest.

agreed ,he is the dick for May!
----
08.06.2014 - 16:11
Ilham
Giant robot
The worst thing about that ^ is that the guy being kicked must have been like "hey guys did you see Windstein kicked me in head herp derp mad shit bro huuur durrr".
08.06.2014 - 16:31
ANGEL REAPER
That is just being braindead,but braindead of the moth awards have yet to be established
----
08.06.2014 - 23:23
angel.
Evil Butterfly
I thought the new dick would be James Hetfield, but thanks satan we have a dick anyway, I was worrying to have a dickless May.
----
The Fangirl.
11.06.2014 - 03:01
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Risto on 08.06.2014 at 15:12

Please, I've seen a harder kick from a 4-year-old girl. And he brings up a good point about security - not everyone who gets on stage is innocent and none of the musicians know what's going on in the mind of the guy jumping on the stage. For all you know he's got a knife or gun or might just go fucking bonkers on an unaware member of the band. You don't know the mental stability of a complete stranger and I'd probably give him a nice little tap on the head with my boot just to remind him that you're coming to watch a band perform for their fans, don't be that asshole to ruin it for everyone by making it about you.

If anything I'd suggest the total dick to be awarded to fans who think they're more important than the band people typically pay good money to see on stage.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
11.06.2014 - 07:53
Lit.
Account deleted
Guy deserved to be kicked anyway. Walking on the stage like he owned the place. Rooting for Crowbar on this one. Probably should adjust the list.

Hits total: 7504 | This month: 30