Metal Storm logo
Beyond Creation - Releasing Debut Album On Vinyl

Canadian death metallers Beyond Creation have announced they are releasing their debut album, The Aura, on vinyl with the assistance of Blood Music. The band had this to say about the collaboration:

"We are extremely pleased to announce our collaboration with Blood Music from Finland to produce The Aura on limited 2xLP VINYLS! The first time in history for us hitting wax. To come in early 2014. Cheers!"

Blood Music also stated:

"Blood Music is extremely pleased to announce to its roster, the young darlings of technical death metal: Canada's Beyond Creation. The band's solitary self-released perfectionist progressive album landed them loads of attention and a spot at one of the heavy-hitting majors.

We will be presenting The Aura on limited 2xLP, the first time in history this band is hitting wax. To come in early 2014."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Beyond Creation
Posted: 09.09.2013 by psykometal

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 37 users
09.09.2013 - 08:59
3rdWorld
China was a neat
I agree that their debut was an outstanding release but i see these guys getting all hung over their debut even now and I wonder when these guys are really gonna put that behind and start working on their next.
09.09.2013 - 10:55
qlacs
"The Quaker"
Written by 3rdWorld on 09.09.2013 at 08:59

I agree that their debut was an outstanding release but i see these guys getting all hung over their debut even now and I wonder when these guys are really gonna put that behind and start working on their next.

So true man, i was thinking about the same... I mean, it was already 2 years ago...
----
09.09.2013 - 15:21
God of shadows

Good news this, just started collecting vinyls, and I really like this band. My purse will be ready til then ^^
----
"Everything will be ok
I'll just sit down and watch some bullshit"
-Acrania
25.03.2014 - 11:01
BloodMusic

PRE-ORDER: March 26th at 5PM Finnish time (10AM NYC).

Blood Music will soon be releasing ultra-limited deluxe edition vinyl of the first and only offering from the brand new masters of progressive technical death metal - Beyond Creation. The band will see their debut record, "The Aura," hit wax for the first time.

The vinyl package includes vinyl remastering from the original soundboard audio, heavyweight vinyl, and ultra-limited numbers in a gatefold layout.

Beyond Creation "The Aura" 2xLP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U16hXRMqJw

* Ultra-limited edition of 250 Green+White Swirl vinyl.
* Ultra-limited edition of 150 Black vinyl.
* Pressed onto 180-gram+ vinyl.
* Remastered for vinyl and cut at 45RPM for optimum fidelity.
* 350gsm heavyweight board gatefold jacket, featuring the original high-resolution original cover art.
* Bonus track - "Injustice Revealed (demo)"
* Inner jacket printing.
* Black inner sleeves.
----
*Available: maudlin of the Well/Lykathea Aflame/Ihsahn*

Coming soon: Sigh, Manii, Odium, Kauan, Aquilus, Negura Bunget, Thy Catafalque, Ne Obliviscaris, Strapping Young Lad

Blood Music
http://www.blood-music.com
http://www.facebook.com/BlooodMusic

Hits total: 3074 | This month: 5