Metal Storm logo
Lascaille's Shroud - Reveal New Album Art And Tracklist

American progressive death metal artist Lascaille's Shroud have revealed the rear cover artwork and tracklist for their sophomore opus via Facebook, Interval 02: Parallel Infinities, The Abscinded Universe; apparently this news reporter missed out on the reveal for the cover art earlier this year so I'm going to include it here as well for anybody else who missed out. Mastermind Brett Windnagle has also indicated that he will be revealing the official release date for his next opus some time later this year.

Front cover

Rear cover with tracklist

Disc 1:
01. Integration: Into The Posthuman Continuum
02. Reborn: The Lamentation's Of A Dying Universe
03. Awakened: Not Even Remembered By The Dust Of Stars
04. Obscured: The Great Aphotic Barriers
05. Agony: The Sad And Beautiful Face Of Death

Disc 2:
06. War: A Congregation Of Non-Existence
07. Sorrow: The Conversation I Had With Death
08. Disenthralled: Into The Bulk
09. Transcience: A Moment For Our Eternity
10. The Guilt Reprisal

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Lascaille's Shroud
Posted: 14.09.2013 by psykometal

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 13   Visited by: 49 users
14.09.2013 - 15:17
Zap
Weird, the album already had a different cover on Bandcamp, but then the whole album got deleted. The previous cover is still partially visible in the background though.
14.09.2013 - 16:13
K✞ulu
Seeker of Truth
This? Pretty cool

----
Savor what you feel and what you see
Things that may not seem important now
But may be tomorrow

R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner

Satan was a Backstreet Boy
14.09.2013 - 16:15
psykometal
A staff guy...
Was probably just leftover artwork from Intervals 01, at least that's what it looks like to me. Lookin' very much forward to this album though!
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

14.09.2013 - 18:13
Dylan

Loved the last album. Brett's a cool guy, this will be good.
14.09.2013 - 21:41
Zap
Written by psykometal on 14.09.2013 at 16:15

Was probably just leftover artwork from Intervals 01, at least that's what it looks like to me. Lookin' very much forward to this album though!

I doubt it, since I still have a picture on my pc (from adding it to MS) that has the bandname and Interval 02 on it, so it was pretty official.
14.09.2013 - 22:08
psykometal
A staff guy...
Written by Zap on 14.09.2013 at 21:41

I doubt it, since I still have a picture on my pc (from adding it to MS) that has the bandname and Interval 02 on it, so it was pretty official.

Ah ok, well it's not the first time in history a band decided to change the album art before release.
----

14.09.2013 - 23:44
Zap
Written by psykometal on 14.09.2013 at 22:08

Ah ok, well it's not the first time in history a band decided to change the album art before release.

True enough
15.09.2013 - 03:46
-Quatropus-

Really hoping on this one being better. While Interval 01 was a good album, there are times when the timing sounds or IS off from the beat. Other than that, it's just excitement on my end. So much potential!
15.09.2013 - 11:08
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by psykometal on 14.09.2013 at 22:08

Written by Zap on 14.09.2013 at 21:41

He explains why he decided to change it here. Felt this one represented the album better.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
09.11.2013 - 05:17
LascaillesShroud

A bit late to this, no idea LS was even mentioned on here (thanks a ton to the MS guys) but I thought I would take the chance to clarify that the album art was changed during recording. There was just this massive input of very typical "planet/space/cosmos" type of art that was becoming watered down, and I wanted something to set this apart from that crowd as I just don't identify with it so comfortably.

Plus, the second one I got is monumentally better anyway
09.11.2013 - 06:09
psykometal
A staff guy...
Written by LascaillesShroud on 09.11.2013 at 05:17

A bit late to this, no idea LS was even mentioned on here (thanks a ton to the MS guys) but I thought I would take the chance to clarify that the album art was changed during recording. There was just this massive input of very typical "planet/space/cosmos" type of art that was becoming watered down, and I wanted something to set this apart from that crowd as I just don't identify with it so comfortably.

Plus, the second one I got is monumentally better anyway

Ah ok, kool. Thanks for explaining that. And I agree the new artwork is monumentally better; the original artwork just looked like it was recycled from whatever session your debut's artwork came from.
----

09.11.2013 - 06:29
LascaillesShroud

That's basically what it was haha.
09.11.2013 - 18:22
psykometal
A staff guy...
Hahaha!
----

Hits total: 3117 | This month: 6