Metal Storm logo
Iron Savior - New Album Release Date Unveiled

German power metallers Iron Savior released their last album The Landing in 2011. Despite being quiet for a while, the band finally has some news about their next album. The songwriting process of the new material is almost over and the band starts recording in October. Iron Savior has also already set a release date for February 28th next year.

Piet Sielck gave the following update: "Hey folks, some news from the IS camp: final approach for finishing songwriting. Working like a maniac to have all songs ready to record by the end of September. I will take 2 week break in Andalusia where I hope to catch some nice swell (I'm a pathetic boogie soft boarder, haha). When getting back to Hamburg by mid of October, I'll start mixing the new Stormwarrior right away, followed seamlessly by recording drums with Thomas for IS. After that all vocals will be nailed to start mixing by early November to deliver everything by the 25th. Keep your fingers crossed that this really tight and ambitious schedule is working out! Release is scheduled for Feb 28th 2014! Felipe Machado is working on the artwork already and I can't wait for the first draft... So, that's it for the moment. All the best to all of you! \m/ Piet."

Source: site.iron-savior.com
Band profile: Iron Savior
Posted: 23.09.2013 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 63 users
23.09.2013 - 21:39
Metal Invader

I agree with you Shape..didnt like much last album
23.09.2013 - 23:33
Empyror

I personally liked the last album a lot. One of my favorite albums by them. The song "Heavy Metal Never Dies" might be my favorite Iron Savior song.
24.09.2013 - 19:35
DragonSavior X10

I liked the previous album too. I just wish they would tour. Looking forward to the next album.
26.09.2013 - 17:25
Baz Anderson

Fantastic, always loved this band. Glad there's new stuff coming...

Hits total: 2137 | This month: 3