Metal Storm logo
Roadburn Festival 2014 - New Confirmations

The organizers of the very unique Roadburn Festival 2014 have announced today that sludge metallers 16 will play next April in Tilburg as part of the fest. Other recent additions also include Yob, Sourvein, A Storm Of Light, Crowbar and Triptykon (Tom Gabriel Warrior curated the 2010 Roadburn Festival), which played their first official live show at the festival in support of their then newly-released debut album, Eparistera Daimones.

Sourvein will perform Emerald Vulture, Ghetto Angel and Imperial Bastard in their entirety, while Yob will be performing The Great Cessation in its entirety.

Roadburn 2014 line-up announced so far: 11Paranoias, 16, Anciients, Aqua Nebula Oscillator, ASG, A Storm Of Light, Brutus, Conan, Crowbar, E-Musikgruppe Lux Ohr, Freedom Hawk, Glitter Wizard, Gozu, Graves At Sea, The Heads, Horse Latitudes, Inter Arma, Kandodo, Locrian, Loop, Lord Dying, Mansion, Momentum, Opeth (Mikael Åkerfeldt Curator Roadburn Festival 2014), Papir, Scorpion Child, Sourvein, Sula Bassana, Triptykon, True Widow, Tyranny, The Cult Of Dom Keller, The Shrine, The Vintage Caravan, Windhand and Yob.

Roadburn Festival 2014 will run for four days from Thursday, April 10th to Sunday, April 13th, 2014 at the 013 venue in Tilburg, The Netherlands. The tickets will go on sale on Friday, October 11th, 2013 at 21:00 CET.

What other bands would you like to see perform at Roadburn?

Source: roadburn.com
Event: Roadburn Festival 2014
Posted: 27.09.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 55 users
27.09.2013 - 23:20
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Lol at Brutus linking to the death metal band... someone should probably fix that
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
28.09.2013 - 10:57
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by Auntie Sahar on 27.09.2013 at 23:20

Lol at Brutus linking to the death metal band... someone should probably fix that

There's another Brutus band? Damn. Thanks for pointing that out by the way.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
28.09.2013 - 15:29
R'Vannith
ghedengi
Hey Conan are in the database, nice.
28.09.2013 - 16:15
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Written by BloodTears on 28.09.2013 at 10:57

There's another Brutus band? Damn. Thanks for pointing that out by the way.

No prob. And yup, this Brutus
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
11.10.2013 - 03:27
theembryo

Great to see Anciients - among pretty much everyone else. I just was turned on to Anciients recently however so, especially pleased!

Hits total: 2366 | This month: 6