Metal Storm logo
X-Wild

03.01.2007 - 17:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
X-Wild was formed by three German metallers who were at various times dismissed from Running Wild (hence their name, ex-Wild). Recruiting a British vocalist, they went on two record three albums, but financial problems forced their breakup in 1997. Musically, they were in the speed/power metal mold, not too far from their former band, while vocalist Frank Knight's strong vocal resemblance to Udo Dirkschneider gave them the occasional Accept similarity.

Finaly band has myspace fan site http://www.myspace.com/xwildgermany

Line Up -
Frank Knight - Vocals
Axel Morgan - Guitars
Jens Becker - Bass
Franck Ullrich - Drums

Other:
Stefan Schwarzmann - drums

Discography:
So What! 1994

1. Can't Tame The Wild
2. Dealing With The Devil
3. Scarred And Boned
4. Wild Frontier
5. Skybolter
6. Beatmaster
7. Kid Racer
8. Into The Light
9. Freeway Devils
10. Mystica Deamonica
11. Thousand Guns
12. Different (So What)

Monster Effect 1994

1)Wild Knight
2)Souls Of Sin
3)Theatre Of Blood
4)Heads Held High
5)Dr. Sardonicus
6)Sinners Are Winners
7)Monster Effect
8)Serpents Kiss
9)Sons Of Darkness
10)D.Y.T.W.A.C.
11)King Of Speed

Savageland 1996

1)Savageland (Intro)
2)Braveheart
3)Savageland
4)Born For War
5)Murder In Thy Name
6)Children Of The Underground
7)Dragonslayer
8)Die Like A Man
9)Field Of Blackbirds
10)Clash Of The Titans
11)Hunting The Damned
12)Chaos Ends

This band can like to Rage,Risk, Grave Digger, Accept, UDO, Running Wild fans because its similar and ist speed/heavy metal and amazing

I had 2 albums Savageland and Mosnter Effect, i use to be tape of Monster effect but one jerk stole it but now I get that album beck and + one more

I hanwt hear So What! but I dunno whne I hear it after long time, I was lil wierd feelings inside because this band intruduse me into metal, but now maybe my taste of musica re chaged but I like it, but fielings are diferent, but I still like this band and about Savageland Its unknow album still, i had lsiten it 3 times, but still I need time to use whit it

Its great band
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
01.08.2008 - 11:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I updated main post whit this
Finaly band has myspace fan site http://www.myspace.com/xwildgermany
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
06.11.2022 - 01:09
Joppe
Steelemeister
A killer band at their best. If they had played fast on their whole records, I think they could have challenged the top dogs of their genre; the slower songs didn't really do much good and showed their limitations in songwriting, but if they had sticked to playing fast and focusing on power/speed nobody would've put them down. I think the band had potential, maybe the vocalist was an another limitation, but otherwise they could've gained some popularity if they had gone full Running Wild mode. When they slowed down it sounded like 2-3 tier material or some kind of joke. I do have to give some credit to Axel Morgan especially, he was a riff master and I don't think there's nobody who plays quite like him.
----
My vision is augmented