Metal Storm logo
Apocalyptica - Release Video

Cello masters Apocalyptica have premiered today a new live performance video for "Ludwig Wonderland". The track is from the band's upcoming release Wagner Reloaded - Live In Leipzig. The album is a live collaboration with the MDR Leipzig Symphony Orchestra and will be released on November 19th via BMG. It was recorded in July 2013 in Leipzig. The song "Ludwig Wonderland" is the first in a chronological set of 3 clips to be published in shorter intervals towards the release. Enjoy the show.

Wagner Reloaded is a work consisting of ballet, play, dance and cello rock ? at the same time, all paying tribute to the life and work of composer Richard Wagner.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Apocalyptica
Posted: 04.10.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 88 users
05.10.2013 - 01:03
Daniell
_爱情_
elite
Wtf is this shit
05.10.2013 - 01:14
Jeeers
Ehh, they should stop fooling around with percussions and get back to Inquisition Simphony & Cult sound - that was something new, dark, in a way serious. I still consider Cult the best instrumental metal release around. Well, it had some percussions, but in unobtrusive way, just to compliment the beauty cello & metal music.
Yeah, this is the same old "they are too much commercial" thing.
Ok, but I must listen to whole new live album to judge. And, anyway, that is my opinion. They have potential for serious music, but lately they have become too "mainstream" (maybe this is not appropriate term, I don't know. They are unique, but they could do much better... That is my wish.
05.10.2013 - 09:15
theembryo
Written by Jeeers on 05.10.2013 at 01:14
Ok, but I must listen to whole new live album to judge.

Pretty much sums it accurately for me as well..........

Thanks to BloodTears for the item!
05.10.2013 - 09:57
SoUnDs LiKe PoP
Am I the only one who doesn't consider Cult to be the peak of Apocalypica's career? I always considered Reflections and their self-titled to be their best.
----
I lift weights and listen to metal
05.10.2013 - 13:01
Chidder
Written by SoUnDs LiKe PoP on 05.10.2013 at 09:57

Am I the only one who doesn't consider Cult to be the peak of Apocalypica's career? I always considered Reflections and their self-titled to be their best.

Same here. The first albums were just a curiosity for me. With "Reflections" and "Apocalyptica" they showed that they are a metal band.
07.10.2013 - 12:01
moribun
I couldn't even finish the video.

Hits total: 2857 | This month: 4