Metal Storm logo
Neighbors Knockin' On The Door, Asking Can We Turn It Down ?

Original post

Posted by angel., 06.10.2013 - 14:17
Well I'm wondering if it ever happened to any of you that neighbors knock on your door to ask turning it down. Then what did you do and how did you handle such situation and neighbors ? Edit : And also I'm wondering the same thing about musician fellows, especially those who practice vocals ( vocalists who practice everyday based on a daily schedule), share you experiences please.
09.10.2013 - 08:00
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by -DC-002- on 09.10.2013 at 06:01

I open the door and as we are talking over the matter like civilized people the person explodes into spores and it turns out it's that alien from the end of Dreamcatcher the whole time.

is it only me that I can't get you ? Sorry?
----
The Fangirl.
09.10.2013 - 08:42
no one
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 09.10.2013 at 08:37

Written by angel. on 09.10.2013 at 07:58

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 09.10.2013 at 00:59

the fact that booze stores are also few km away ,having no friends or people to hangout with ,no damn roads to go to places and no internet connection for up until now ...yeah great place! its a prison with no walls ...

for me prison is the city I'm living, you're comparing your place with prison having no walls... No prison can be without walls,the walls make the prison,and no prison let you see the sky to walk around in nature, breath, eat , wear, talk and totally live as you will, anyway what you described is pretty an ideal place. I know I haven't experienced it in real, but I REALLY I wish I had no people around until 1km, I need the nature to hangout.

It has its pros and cons, being a bit older and off the piss i think i would rather the nature living.....not on a farm though, can't stand cows pissing and shitting everywhere the smell of it, and it's always windy because there's no shelter.

As for the piss store being a couple of km away, get a bike you lazy cunt, my nearest stores 20 km away
09.10.2013 - 09:14
angel.
Evil Butterfly

for me prison is the city I'm living, you're comparing your place with prison having no walls... No prison can be without walls,the walls make the prison,and no prison let you see the sky to walk around in nature, breath, eat , wear, talk and totally live as you will, anyway what you described is pretty an ideal place. I know I haven't experienced it in real, but I REALLY I wish I had no people around until 1km, I need the nature to hangout.

It has its pros and cons, being a bit older and off the piss i think i would rather the nature living.....not on a farm though, can't stand cows pissing and shitting everywhere the smell of it, and it's always windy because there's no shelter.

As for the piss store being a couple of km away, get a bike you lazy cunt, my nearest stores 20 km away

Not all cities are the same but I prefer somewhere close to nature, PERHAPS someone who is living in for example Amsterdam, doesn't have my feelings about living in the city, I never experienced living in a city with better condition, until then where I live is totally wearing me down, polluted, crowdy, noisy shitty ppl wandering everywhere, plus wearing what I don't want to wear, talking what I don't want to talk, doing what I DON't want to do..., I'd better just break it up, I don't really want to appear as a nagging granny I'm 27
----
The Fangirl.
09.10.2013 - 10:00
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
I got warned 10 times when i was in Cardiff Uni.

I don't like sitting on a fucking chair while music playing in my headphone. I never liked it and probably that's the only reason i got 10 warning for loud music and disturbing my "studious" pals. Again, got away with 10th warning and started playing loud music with bunch of my friends sipping Red Bull forgetting that I am on the last warning. This time I called in Talybont office and asked in written apology for repeating my mistakes. i was feeling convict at that time.
09.10.2013 - 10:11
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 09.10.2013 at 10:00

i was feeling convict at that time.

----
The Fangirl.
09.10.2013 - 11:48
no one
Account deleted

I don't like sitting on a fucking chair while music playing in my headphone. I never liked it and probably that's the only reason i got 10 warning for loud music and disturbing my "studious" pals. Again, got away with 10th warning and started playing loud music with bunch of my friends sipping Red Bull forgetting that I am on the last warning. This time I called in Talybont office and asked in written apology for repeating my mistakes. i was feeling convict at that time.

your bad to the bone!!
10.10.2013 - 13:14
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by Guest on 09.10.2013 at 11:48

your bad to the bone!!

----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
10.10.2013 - 13:27
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
Written by angel. on 09.10.2013 at 08:00

Written by -DC-002- on 09.10.2013 at 06:01

I open the door and as we are talking over the matter like civilized people the person explodes into spores and it turns out it's that alien from the end of Dreamcatcher the whole time.

is it only me that I can't get you ? Sorry?

haha don't, it is not only you Specifically this may have made sense if you'd seen the movie Dreamcatcher... These things amuse me greatly.
----
Coldgrits
10.10.2013 - 22:20
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Guest on 09.10.2013 at 08:42

the fact that booze stores are also few km away ,having no friends or people to hangout with ,no damn roads to go to places and no internet connection for up until now ...yeah great place! its a prison with no walls ...

which part of no roads in middle of nowhere you missed
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
11.10.2013 - 07:55
no one
Account deleted
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 10.10.2013 at 22:20

Written by Guest on 09.10.2013 at 08:42

which part of no roads in middle of nowhere you missed

bikes need roads or just walk you lazy cunt
11.10.2013 - 10:53
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Guest on 11.10.2013 at 07:55

no way im gonna walk that much distance on daily basis...not after all those farmwork ...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
11.10.2013 - 11:05
no one
Account deleted
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 11.10.2013 at 10:53

no way im gonna walk that much distance on daily basis...not after all those farmwork ...

good for ya, and drinking on the way home the time fly's...those cows might even start looking attractive, or at least someone to talk to about ya day
11.10.2013 - 11:11
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Guest on 11.10.2013 at 11:05

good for ya, and drinking on the way home the time fly's...those cows might even start looking attractive, or at least someone to talk to about ya day

you are not the first to tell that joke
----
11.10.2013 - 12:37
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 11.10.2013 at 11:11

or even cows might start looking like Wiles flying around you
----
The Fangirl.
11.10.2013 - 12:41
ANGEL REAPER
Written by angel. on 11.10.2013 at 12:37

or even cows might start looking like Wiles flying around you

that would require a lot of booze
----
11.10.2013 - 23:02
no one
Account deleted

and i left the gate open for another really really funny joke about new zealanders fucking sheep...missed the boat
15.10.2013 - 00:01
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by -DC-002- on 10.10.2013 at 13:27

haha don't, it is not only you Specifically this may have made sense if you'd seen the movie Dreamcatcher... These things amuse me greatly.

hmm no I haven't watched it :/ I have no idea then
----
The Fangirl.
15.10.2013 - 00:17
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
elite
Written by Guest on 11.10.2013 at 23:02

and i left the gate open for another really really funny joke about new zealanders fucking sheep...missed the boat

this isn't a joke but a serious question. Do sheep still outnumber humsn 20:1 in New Zealnd as they did about 25 years ago?
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

15.10.2013 - 00:29
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 15.10.2013 at 00:17

this isn't a joke but a serious question. Do sheep still outnumber humsn 20:1 in New Zealnd as they did about 25 years ago?

what did I just read ? I know it was a serious question, but erm it sounds a bit funny
----
The Fangirl.
15.10.2013 - 07:00
no one
Account deleted
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 15.10.2013 at 00:17

Written by Guest on 11.10.2013 at 23:02

Doubt it as the Asian's are moving here in droves and the government has been selling them assets and large bits of land. Walk down town Auckland and you wouldn't even know you were in NZ.
Not there fault there just trying to escape there over populated over polluted country's, Its a lot to do with our fucktard pimeminister....and there's too i guess
30.10.2013 - 14:59
Jtbmetal123
Well, I play the drums. Ive lived in two neighborhoods. Two different reactions. My first neighborhood. They loved it, they wanted me to play all day with my guitar player. I dont think they were just being nice either. Now, when I moved. My neighbor broke my window( I have it on film). He never paid for a new window, he ended up moving a week later. But, where I live. After 10am until 10pm, I can play my drums all I want. Thats what the police say.
31.10.2013 - 01:55
Thrashette
My neighbours are loud themselves, so they don't say anything... That and the only time I ever listen to loud music is when I'm trying to drown them out.
31.10.2013 - 07:08
no one
Account deleted
Written by Spirit Molecule on 10.10.2013 at 13:14

Written by Guest on 09.10.2013 at 11:48

your bad to the bone!!

could you fix the youtube clip, it obviously didn't work and i'm curious
31.10.2013 - 08:37
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by Guest on 31.10.2013 at 07:08

could you fix the youtube clip, it obviously didn't work and i'm curious

Hope that works.

If not www.youtube.com/watch?v=AteuGCuz_34
I think that was the link I shared, can't remember, and I can't access youtube at work.
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
31.10.2013 - 09:58
no one
Account deleted
Oh.... maybe should have keep't the white square
31.10.2013 - 23:05
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Written by Jtbmetal123 on 30.10.2013 at 14:59

Thats what the police say.

Now I want to ask this to my local cops as well. I wonder if they even have any law or aware of anything for that here.
14.11.2013 - 18:22
Jtbmetal123
Written by 3rdWorld on 31.10.2013 at 23:05

Written by Jtbmetal123 on 30.10.2013 at 14:59

Thats what the police say.

Now I want to ask this to my local cops as well. I wonder if they even have any law or aware of anything for that here.

I didnt even know there was a law until my neighbor called. Call your police and see if there even is a law where you live.