Metal Storm logo
Nachtmystium - Frontman Blake Judd Arrested For Theft

Chicago is a hot spot lately. After the burger of controversy, Blake Judd of Chicago-based black metallers Nachtmystium has reportedly been arrested according to the Cook County Sheriff's Department Of Corrections website on charges of theft by unauthorized control of property not exceeding $500 in value. He was booked on Saturday, October 5th and his bail has been set at $25,000. Judd's next court date is scheduled for Friday, October 11th.

The musician's booking photo can be seen below (courtesy of the Cook County Sheriff's Department Of Corrections).

Source: www2.cookcountysheriff.org
Band profile: Nachtmystium
Posted: 06.10.2013 by Bad English

Comments page 2 / 2

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 39   Visited by: 197 users
07.10.2013 - 14:02
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Apparently Wrest was charged with domestic battery, and all the other charges were dropped. Still makes him a massive prick though.

http://www.stereogum.com/1072852/leviathans-jef-whitehead-sentenced-to-two-years-probation/news/
07.10.2013 - 14:03
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by mz on 07.10.2013 at 13:48

being in relationship does not mean that the woman should always be eagerly waiting for the intercourse. Moreover, if the information in those links are true, I think that the guy was not interested in normal styles and his approach had been a little "weird" . So, I do not wonder if his girlfriend rejected him and thus, "...the rest of story"

Joe thinks that finally, he has been found innocent and I also do not have anything to reject this. Still, his music is pretty awesome and you should check LoC

well true, I wasn't saying that, that guy wasn't interested in normal styles ?! come on, if you mean that he has some kind of fetish, then still it does not justify his attempts of violence against that woman whether she was his girlfriend or a stranger passing by, still that was violence(if it happened really) committed is not kind of a fetish or being interested in other styles.

Definitely I will not, until I find out if he is really innocent in that case, this sounds harsh I know, like Varg who many thinks that he is a great musician, but for me is just an ignorant person who I will never want to push his music to my ears, why ? because I have strict policy against racism and sexism, in particular, those who are insisting or practicing it frequently like Varg who seems that will never give up such discriminating approach, then no thanks, I rather to dig some other stuffs by people who are not trying to add more mess (by mess I mean we already have enough of discrimination, better not to intensify it) to this mad world by extreme acts.
----
The Fangirl.
07.10.2013 - 14:07
Dinruth

Quote:
Written by Hallford9000 on 07.10.2013 at 00:09

Oh boy, alcohol continues to work its wonders

Yeah, but I don't think alcohol changes people. It merely magnifies who you are.

...and down the drain it goes, the hope that I am a somewhat decent person
07.10.2013 - 14:21
mz

Written by angel. on 07.10.2013 at 14:03

well true, I wasn't saying that, that guy wasn't interested in normal styles ?! come on, if you mean that he has some kind of fetish, then still it does not justify his attempts of violence against that woman whether she was his girlfriend or a stranger passing by, still that was violence(if it happened really) committed is not kind of a fetish or being interested in other styles.

Definitely I will not, until I find out if he is really innocent in that case, this sounds harsh I know, like Varg who many thinks that he is a great musician, but for me is just an ignorant person who I will never want to push his music to my ears, why ? because I have strict policy against racism and sexism, in particular, those who are insisting or practicing it frequently like Varg who seems that will never give up such discriminating approach, then no thanks, I rather to dig some other stuffs by people who are not trying to add more mess (by mess I mean we already have enough of discrimination, better not to intensify it) to this mad world by extreme acts.

I definitely am not taking his side and I think this sentence, "At least being a thief is better than raping your girl friend " clearly shows that I'm against his act. No doubt that no one will ever have the excuse to have a sexual assault.
Also I understand that you are not going to check his music but I disagree with that.
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
07.10.2013 - 14:22
mz

Shit,this page got more comments about Wrest than Judd
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
07.10.2013 - 16:43
euronymous

Written by angel. on 07.10.2013 at 12:28

Written by euronymous on 07.10.2013 at 03:45

Raping of other boy or girl is raping if he/she doesn't want or they fearing. This filth situtation has nothing to do if the one is your boyfriend or girlfriend.
Is just violence.

well right, I know it's violence anyway when someone is forcing a woman to sex, but when a guy is in a relationship with a woman, it doesn't make sense how this guy can force her to sex, I mean they're already in a relationship and that means they're willing to have sex , it's just a bit confusing.

.... if she don't want and he want and he use aggressive ways.
07.10.2013 - 20:23
ANGEL REAPER

Written by angel. on 06.10.2013 at 22:40

And I guess this qualifies the list of Reaper :/

only if he get to be found guilty by the court ... its too early at this moment to say ....
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
07.10.2013 - 23:28
Vombatus
Potorro
I don't know this guy personally, but when 99% of the people you ask or see have a bad opinion about him, there must be a reason. He is well known for ripping off and a damn junkie, so good for him.
10.10.2013 - 04:57
4look4rd
The Sasquatch
Written by RottingDeathHead on 06.10.2013 at 22:00

That seems like a shitload of money for stealing something under the value of $500 bucks.

US has a commercial bail system, so what typically happens is that the person will have to pay 10% of the total amount and the bondsman will cover the rest. Bondsman will require a collateral or a cosigner, so its basically a loan.

If you do what you are supposed to do and go to court the bondsman will get back the bail money, and make that 10% you paid up front in profit. In case you don't show up to court they will literary send bounty hunters after you.

I know it sounds crazy, but bounty hunters are about 50% more effective than the regular police at retrieving criminals mostly because they only get paid after they capture the fugitive.
----

Hits total: 4190 | This month: 8