Metal Storm logo
Living Sacrifice - New Album Coming In November

After three years, Living Sacrifice are back with a new album that will be titled Ghost Thief. Solid State Records will release the new effort on November 11th, so mark your calendars. There is still no new music to share at this point but you can view the eerie cover artwork below as well as the tracklist.

Jeremiah Scott handled the production duties and Demon Hunter frontman Ryan Clark guests on the opening track "Screwtape". Throwdown frontman Dave Peters also appears on the album, guesting on the song "Despair".

Band guitarist/vocalist Bruce Fitzhugh said of the title: "Ghost Thief is a reference to the personification of death. Depending on the circumstance, death can be greeted as an enemy or a friend. We have a few songs that deal with the suddenness and finality of death. 'Ghost Thief' and 'Sudden' both are inspired by people who died suddenly and unexpectedly. Friends of ours or family members that we were close to."

Ghost Thief tracklist:

01. Screwtape [feat. Ryan Clark]
02. Ghost Thief
03. The Reaping
04. Straw Man
05. Sudden
06. Mask
07. American Made
08. Before
09. Your War
10. Despair [feat. Dave Peters]

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Living Sacrifice
Posted: 11.10.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 11 users
11.10.2013 - 21:09
exomorphyx89

Can't wait to listen to this album, I have high expectations on this one.
----
"Bang you head against the stage and metal takes its place..."
12.10.2013 - 00:48
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
I have been waiting for this one!
----
(space for rent)
12.10.2013 - 07:34
Music4TheSpirit
MetalForTheSpiri
Is this the christian band ?
----
In this days we seem to be limited by scientific knowledge
"I'm a good man... while that don't interfere with my interest" Anonymous , taken from the low moderm and post-moderm consciences

Hits total: 1590 | This month: 7