Metal Storm logo
Best metal forum

17.10.2013 - 09:16
no one
Account deleted
What would you say is the best metal/extreme metal forum......second to Metalstorm of course
17.10.2013 - 18:53
Mercyful_Kate

Megadeth used to have a good online forum, but definitely not these days. I haven't posted there in many years.
17.10.2013 - 19:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I use only MS forum ( and one hockey forum nowadays)
doom metal, metal archives I visit rare, ankh,lv, truemetal.lv is dead since 2009 when I left those so
MS only
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
17.10.2013 - 20:15
Mad Arab666

MS is also the only music forum I use as well.
I've visited metal archives but very rarely.
----
Bring up the wolves head!
17.10.2013 - 21:32
R Lewis

I've tried Metal Archives, but the only one that caught my attention and stole my hours was MS
----
We could be so much more than we are. Stop.
17.10.2013 - 21:48
theFIST

The only metal forum i use as such is metalstorm, i also use some russian forums for download links only
----
http://metalstormmusicianscorner.bandcamp.com
Written by Warman on 07.11.2007 at 22:39
Haha, that's like saying "compose your own Metal album and upload it here, instead of writing a review of an album". :lol:
17.10.2013 - 21:53
Angelic Storm
Melodious
I posted on Metal Archives long ago, but I couldn't take the rabid elitism and superiority complexes of some of the posters there, especially the mods. I've heard people complaining about elitism around here, but it's nothing compared to MA, that place is off the hook!

Metal Storm is by far the best metal forums I've ever been a member of.
18.10.2013 - 01:20
no one
Account deleted
Written by R Lewis on 17.10.2013 at 21:32

I've tried Metal Archives, but the only one that caught my attention and stole my hours was MS

Metalstorm is my fav too, but i would struggle to spend hours on here due to the lack of people and, no one on here really has the same taste in my shitty music
18.10.2013 - 01:40
mz

If you like prog metal, or any other form of progressive rock, then go for progarchives.com. It is really good.
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
18.10.2013 - 05:46
no one
Account deleted
Anyone been on 'metalthrone' ?
19.10.2013 - 23:39
Evil Chip

This is the only metal forum I have ever been to, so I can say much about other sites. I don't tend to post much either, I just like to read people comments and the fórums. I've seen MetalArchives but I just got bored really quickly for some reason. Maybe it has to do with the design, I don't know.
20.10.2013 - 15:35
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Angelic Storm on 17.10.2013 at 21:53

I posted on Metal Archives long ago, but I couldn't take the rabid elitism and superiority complexes of some of the posters there, especially the mods. I've heard people complaining about elitism around here, but it's nothing compared to MA, that place is off the hook!

Metal Storm is by far the best metal forums I've ever been a member of.

MA is more mess, more over size whit all, more kaos , hard to oriantate,
MS is easyer, I know this site like my room at night (only sometimes I can fall when beer bottle is on the floor), otherwise this is super easy and more importtant thinks we have, less spamm (even at Wrath days it was more less) then we hade more good posts, mow we have less posts, I wish forum be more active, ppl would life they lifes online

I am at MS and hockey forum at both I am leading member in posts :p (and staff there to )
----

apos;'
[image]
30.10.2013 - 14:52
Jtbmetal123

Metal storm is the best. Every other forum they just suck.
30.10.2013 - 19:26
no one
Account deleted
does metalstorm pay you guys
30.10.2013 - 19:32
no one
Account deleted
Written by Evil Chip on 19.10.2013 at 23:39

This is the only metal forum I have ever been to, so I can say much about other sites. I don't tend to post much either, I just like to read people comments and the fórums. I've seen MetalArchives but I just got bored really quickly for some reason. Maybe it has to do with the design, I don't know.

i find it is because there is way too many opinionated people all trying to get there say in at once to even bother to try and debate
30.10.2013 - 20:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 30.10.2013 at 19:26

maybe staffers and admins, but they get free cd, to review etc, vip pass at gigs etc

when I will get 100 000 forum posts and 30 000 com points I hope MS will buy me some malt whisky
----

apos;'
[image]
30.10.2013 - 20:23
Vombatus
Potorro
Written by Guest on 18.10.2013 at 01:14

I think there's like a gang of college nerds in shitty bands or something, who think there on top of everybody and help each other out if someone disagrees with them.

I think that description is more suited for ANUS...

I never posted on MA, but do visit from time to time as you can have some nice infos, and yeah, do they do have some bursts of elitism and stuff (specially regarding nu-, -core, modern crap) but I don't mind it (I'm not oversensitive with such useless debates).
Overall there seems to be fans about any genre, even those they ban (on the "Tavern" section) so I don't understand the elitist tag (simply not open to anything with distorted guitars). What I find annoying on MA are the posting policies and the admins that seem really dickish.

Anyway, I only post on MS. It's a nice place.
31.10.2013 - 07:04
no one
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 30.10.2013 at 20:10

Written by Guest on 30.10.2013 at 19:26

when I will get 100 000 forum posts and 30 000 com points I hope MS will buy me some malt whisky

I doubt it as most of those post no one would be able to understand
31.10.2013 - 23:09
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Been visiting RYM heavily lately. I read a lotta blogs but don't post or comment anywhere except here. This has the best community.

Some of the good blogs are Invisible oranges and Lurkers path.