Metal Storm logo
Tankard - Working On New Album

Tankard's obsession with beer is well-known and that is not going away on their new album, which is already in the works. They are going to call it R.I.B. (Rest In Beer) of all things. The veteran thrashers have a release date planned for summer 2014 via Nuclear Blast.

The guys will enter the studio in January 2014 to kick off the recording with producer Michael Mainx (Böhse Onkelz, D-A-D, Disbelief), who produced the last album. The band has also chosen to work with Patrick Strogulski who created the artwork for A Girl Called Cerveza and is also a student of Sebastian Krüger who created Tankard's previous album artwork up to the 2012 release.

Mastermind Gerre states: "After the highest chart position in the band's history with A Girl Called Cerveza we are looking forward to work again with Michael Mainx - to record the next thrash hammer! Currently we're working hard to finish the last few songs for the album and I can promise that this time the techno influences are greatly scaled back... joking aside, if it's called Tankard, you will always get Tankard - otherwise let yourself be surprised!"

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Tankard
Posted: 18.10.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 12 users
19.10.2013 - 04:32
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
I don't think I can get it up for this one. Their last few releases have been unbelievably mediocre.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 1793 | This month: 4