Metal Storm logo
Hate Eternal - Drummer Steps Down, Working On New Album

Hate Eternal have some good and bad news to share. The bad news is that drummer Jade Simonetto has left the band to further his education and post-music career. The good news is that the brutal death metallers are currently writing material for the follow-up to Phoenix Amongst The Ashes and are seven songs deep into the process. Hate Eternal is tentatively scheduled to begin recording in the Spring of 2014.

Jade Simonetto states about leaving: "Being a part of Hate Eternal has been one of the greatest experiences of my life and parting ways is, by far, the most difficult thing I've ever had to do. Erik & JJ are older brothers to me and have always looked out for my best interests. Knowing I won't be touring and jamming with those guys is a hard pill to swallow, but I'm choosing to pursue my education and establish myself career-wise. I'll miss the world of diehard metal heads who come out to shows and support this great thing we all love. I wish Erik & JJ all the success in the world personally and professionally and have no doubt that Erik will discover some monster drummer we haven't yet heard of. It's what he does!"

Hate Eternal founder and guitarist/vocalist Erik Rutan comments: "It's been a great road traveled with Jade as a part of the band for six years, two very special albums and many, many tours across the world. Some of the best times and experiences in my life and career have been with Jade in the band. Jade is like a brother to JJ and I, and we are very proud of all we accomplished together as a band. His loyalty, dedication, and commitment to Hate Eternal is something we'll always be very grateful for and Jade will always be family. This has been in discussion for some time now and we all agreed that it was time for this to happen. We wish Jade nothing but the best with his future and thank him for all his hard work and tremendous contributions to Hate Eternal."

Hate Eternal will close out the worldwide touring for its most recent album Phoenix Amongst The Ashes with a special performance on October 26th as part of the Housecore Horror & Film Festival. Joining Hate Eternal on drums for this show will be drummer extraordinaire Adam Jarvis (Misery Index, Pig Destroyer).

Rutan comments on the writing process: "JJ and I are super excited with the progress of the new material. We've been collaborating to make an album that pushes all the boundaries and dynamics yet remains true to our roots and legacy. We have been very critical with the new songs and really have honed in on crafting an album with many variances in tempo and mood, and songs that separate themselves from one another to give a unique entity to each composition. Our goal is to continue to expand the different facets of Hate Eternal and extreme metal. This album is going to be a monster!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Hate Eternal
Posted: 20.10.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 36 users
20.10.2013 - 21:05
3rdWorld
China was a neat
So who the fuck is the new drummer or... is Derek Roddy joining them again?

Hits total: 1996 | This month: 5