Metal Storm logo
Two very Cheap Black Metal Distro's

05.01.2007 - 16:35
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
I thought i'd share these links as i'm sure a lot of you will be looking to waste a lot of your xmas money and these are very cheap sales.

http://www.infernusrex.com/
cd = 5 euros
7" = 3 euros
12" = 6 euros

http://sardonicwrath.com/distro.html
some cd's = 4 USD

hope this is useful. if you know of any more january sales then post links here.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
06.01.2007 - 00:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
This shood not be moved to General Metal Forum
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
06.01.2007 - 00:55
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
i decided to put it here as they are distro's that have almost 100% black metal. if a moderator wants to move it then they can but it's not much use to anyone who wouldn't check the extreme metal forum.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
06.01.2007 - 01:41
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Well, this looks awesome. I'm checking their stocks right now.

Not many bands I know of, but well, I might check some out.

But, for Infernus Rex, (yes this will sound very stupid) but how do I buy stuff? I just can't find it.. help me out please..
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
06.01.2007 - 02:30
Basso
Account deleted
Written by Lucas on 06.01.2007 at 01:41

Well, this looks awesome. I'm checking their stocks right now.

Not many bands I know of, but well, I might check some out.

But, for Infernus Rex, (yes this will sound very stupid) but how do I buy stuff? I just can't find it.. help me out please..

Very likly that you email what you want?
06.01.2007 - 02:39
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
e-mail is correct. i'm usually wary about buying from distro's where you don't have to e-mail first as there may be high demand for some items and they will just shove something you don't want in instead
----

Read Watchmen.
06.01.2007 - 02:49
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Ah, I see. I'm not really used to that. Ok, thanks Basso and no thanks to Tommy Tee. You know why.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
06.01.2007 - 13:42
Basso
Account deleted
Written by Lucas on 06.01.2007 at 02:49

Ah, I see. I'm not really used to that. Ok, thanks Basso and no thanks to Tommy Tee. You know why.

Well I get most of my stuff by mailing distros / people. Works just fine by me atleast ^^.
25.01.2007 - 13:17
APOHAKC
The Bard
Can someone recommend something from this labels?
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
20.07.2008 - 21:53
Conservationist

Just a little over a year later, the first redirects to a myspace page and the second is defunct.

Black metal always fails.