Metal Storm logo
Veil Of Maya - Debut New Single

If you were eager to listen to new material from Veil Of Maya, you are in luck because the band has just debuted a brand new single. The new song is called "Subject Zero" and it is available for your listening pleasure below. The deathcore act also announced the news that they re-signed with Sumerian Records and you can expect Eclipse's follow-up to drop next year.

The new single "Subject Zero" will be available on iTunes, Google Play and Amazon MP3 on November 11th.

The band commented on the signing: "As a band, we feel like we have grown tremendously. We are all ready, focused and want to put out the hardest material possible. The new stuff that has been written is some of the best Veil yet. We are really excited to see everyone out on our next headlining tour. We feel this tour is a great mix of bands, most of which haven't been to America before, so let's make sure they feel welcomed here. We are stoked for everyone to hear the new track we just released and see what we have been preparing. Expect a new VOM full length album in 2014 via Sumerian Records. See you all soon."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Veil Of Maya
Posted: 31.10.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 19 users
31.10.2013 - 18:26
Neroese
Account deleted
Hmm...Born of Maya or Veil of Osiris? Yea, now they sound very similar:/
01.11.2013 - 11:44
Uldreth

Written by Guest on 31.10.2013 at 18:26

Hmm...Born of Maya or Veil of Osiris? Yea, now they sound very similar:/

Indeed this sounds very BoO-ish.

I don't mind bands changing but I hope the rest of the new album will not sound like Born of Osiris. When I want to listen to BoO I listen to BoO and I always liked Veil more than them anyways.

I would also not mind VoM employing keyboards more, but I'd like that in a less Osiris-ish way. Like the keys on "We Bow In Its Aura".

Hits total: 1964 | This month: 4