Metal Storm logo
Cradle Of Filth - Premiere New Short Film

British extreme metallers Cradle Of Filth have premiered a new short film to promote their upcoming foray into graphic novels, The Curse of Venus Aversa, previously unveiled. Produced by Greylight Studios, the movie purports to show a secret ceremony in New Orleans recorded on a hidden camera. The graphic novel itself is co-written by vocalist Dani Filth and New Orleans comic book author Kurt Amacker, and takes place in a Victorian world populated by images, themes, and horrors drawn from the Filth's back catalog. The entire 76-page graphic novel is rendered in black and white art by illustrator Montgomery Borror.

The initial Kickstarter campaign to support the project smashed through its goal in only four days, but continues through November 9th.

Filth spoke on the movie: "I understood that the doll blessing ceremony took place, but things may not have gone as planned. Kurt sent me the video the other day. You'll have to watch to see what happened. Strange things seem to occur in that city."

Dani Filth continues: "This 'adult graphic novel' represents a new step for the band, because the reader doesn't see us running around as superheroes or anything. This is about the larger forces in the universe that may have given birth to Cradle Of Filth ? or others like us, in centuries past."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Cradle Of Filth
Posted: 01.11.2013 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 66 users
02.11.2013 - 00:27
Machiavelli
Account deleted
LOL! The vampire Lord Chaz in this video was running a vampire walking tour in New Orleans about 10 years ago... it was awesome! He was very fun to hang out with.
03.11.2013 - 22:04
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
Not as bad as I thought it was going to be... but still not that good
----
pewpew.. gotcha

Hits total: 2282 | This month: 4