Metal Storm logo
Six Feet Under - Postpone East Coast Tour

A few months ago, veteran death metallers Six Feet Under announced a short string of dates for November dubbed East Coast Armageddon Tour with Jungle Rot, Pyrexia, Malignancy, and Dark Sermon. Unfortunately, if you were planning to go, there is bad news. The tour has been postponed and moved to January/February due to an illness of a close family member of one of the band members.

The band released the following statement: "Bad news... Illness of a close family member of one our band mates unfortunately has forced postponement of East Coast Armageddon until late January continuing into February. Our sincerest apologies to all of our fans. We will see you all in January."

Jungle Rot seemed very angry about it: "It is with immense displeasure and furious rage that we inform you all that the East Coast Armageddon tour that was scheduled to begin this weekend has been cancelled. We had nothing to do with this, as we were prepared to crush you guys every night, and we are deeply saddened that this has happened. We are losing thousands of dollars and eons of patience and we're not happy about it. Again, we sincerely apologize to all our fans, the promoters and local acts that sold tickets, and of course to Joey Muha for coming out and jamming and not being able to show'em what we had live."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Six Feet Under
Posted: 02.11.2013 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 18 users
02.11.2013 - 22:04
ScreamingSteelUS
Editor-in-Chief
Gee, Jungle Rot. Way to be understanding and sympathetic.
----
"Earth is small and I hate it" - Lum Invader

I'm the Agent of Steel.
03.11.2013 - 21:15
Sean 79

Bit of a shitty statement from Jungle Rot just because "January doesn't suit" them. Read on their facebook that they'd be willing to headline... I like Jungle Rot but i don't think they'd pull the same numbers as SFU. What is happening with American death metal, with second tier bands thinking they're bigger than they are?! Morbid Angel's tour stars this week...can't wait to see what happens
14.11.2013 - 18:23
Jtbmetal123

Stuff happens
14.11.2013 - 19:02
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
SFU is a crap band at best s good riddance they cancelled
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996