12. Verum Infiniti

Found in 3 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 2   Visited by: 91 users
03.11.2013 - 17:06
Rating: 7
musicalkaratekid

Pretty decent album I thought. Although sometimes the experimentation can get slightly out of hand and basically ruin the musical direction of songs such as 'Another me' and 'Ground shift', the musicianship here is enough to keep listeners interested. Clean vocals for me are awkward whenever they are sung against a barrage of heavy, intense tech-metal compositions and so it's really the harsher style which really gets the music going. For a debut this is good and promising.
31.12.2013 - 20:38
Gelati

I thought it was well done although Ted Furuhashi's fingers in the production are immediately recognizable (worked with Twelve Foot Ninja) which is a cool little aspect. I like to think of Circles as "organic djent" in that the guitars aren't always squeaky clean and the bass and low end has a ton of distortion. The vocals, while gutsy, are just average in quality in the mid and lower ranges while the highs are excellent. The writing is whats great here though. The vocal harmonies are just wonderful. I like it, it's not as good as some other stuff but met expectations for me.

Hits total: 3910 | This month: 11