Metal Storm logo
Those Songs Which Get On My Nerves

These are the ones that my ears are allergic to them. Gradually I'll make this list longer.

Oh and please check out the songs I mentioned, it's not about the bands, but the songs.

Created by: angel. | 07.11.2013

1. HammerFall
Hearts On Fire, damn this one has got the most annoying chorus ever. It is enough to hear only 10 seconds of the song and the whole chorus will be repeating on my brain for days.
2. Anathema
Lost Control, I'm just allergic to this one.
3. Steelheart
She's Gone, too many high-pitched notes, phrases or words are repeated several times.
4. Blind Guardian
The Bard's Song
5. Yngwie Malmsteen
Alone In Paradise, the intro makes me to hit forehead every time I hear it.
6. Katatonia
My Twin
7. Megadeth
She-Wolf and A Tout Le Mond
8. Opeth
Harvest and In My Time of Need
9. Tiamat
Gaia
10. Metallica
Turn the Page, Whiskey In The Jar
11. Sentenced
Vengeance Is Mine
12. Ozzy Osbourne
Dreamer
13. Stratovarius
Eternity
14. Avantasia
Farewell , Avantasia
15. Nightwish
Wish I Had an Angel, Wishmaster
16. Dream Theater
Another Day, At first spin the song sounds OK but after some plays it really can get on nerves.
17. Iron Maiden
Bring Your Daughter To Slaughter, Holy Smoke as much as I enjoy and love Iron Maiden I dislike No Prayer For The Dying album and especially these two songs which sound funny to me.
18. Within Temptation
Stand My Ground
19. Bullet For My Valentine
Tears Don't Fall
20. Black Sabbath
Heaven and Hell
21. System Of A Down
Fuck The System
22. Kamelot
Sin
23. Demons And Wizards
The Crimson King

Disclaimer: All top lists are unofficial and do not represent the point of view of the MS Staff.
[ More lists by angel. ]

Comments

‹‹ Back to Lists
Comments: 154   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 225 users
07.11.2013 - 23:17
Hex_Omega
Gem Seeker
Bad list, Anathema is cool
07.11.2013 - 23:21
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
elite
Written by Hex_Omega on 07.11.2013 at 23:17

Old Anathema yes, but after The Silent Enigma most of their albums and songs get on my nerves as well
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

07.11.2013 - 23:21
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Hex_Omega on 07.11.2013 at 23:17

I was expecting that someone would say : "bad list " , but who said Anathema is not cool and such, alright I personally like early days of Anathema but that's not what the list is trying to imply, that song by Anathema ," Lost Control " gets on my nerves, that's all. But I don't deny the rest somehow is the same though none of them gets on my nerves as much as this one
----
The Fangirl.
07.11.2013 - 23:27
Hex_Omega
Gem Seeker
I am waiting for more power and gothic metal albums to be added hah. And maybe I will give you thumb up
07.11.2013 - 23:45
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Hex_Omega on 07.11.2013 at 23:27

I am waiting for more power and gothic metal albums to be added hah. And maybe I will give you thumb up

since this list is going to be very subjective I don't expect many thumbs up
----
The Fangirl.
08.11.2013 - 00:24
Doge of Venice
I wiiiiish I had an anggeeeeeeel.

Every time I hear that opening line I skip.
08.11.2013 - 00:25
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Doge of Venice on 08.11.2013 at 00:24

It's terrible I know.
----
The Fangirl.
08.11.2013 - 01:03
Uldreth
Agree with most, but come on, Harvest is awesome.

I also like Vengeance is Mine in a cheesy way .

And weirdly I don't remember In My Time of Need .
08.11.2013 - 01:17
athena
Agree with you on "Wish I had an Angel"!!! Definitely one of the worst songs ever!!! God, what were they thinking on that one?! There's a lot I don't recognize, here, and I probably shouldn't become familiar with them However, my boyfriend likes the way I sing "Harvest" by Opeth...;D
08.11.2013 - 02:19
Guib
Thrash Talker
Thumbs up, in fact most of the bands listed there gets on my nerves as a whole
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
08.11.2013 - 04:40
psykometal
A staff guy...
elite
I fixed your title.
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

08.11.2013 - 07:29
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Uldreth on 08.11.2013 at 01:03

BLAME my ears which are allergic to " Harvest"
----
The Fangirl.
08.11.2013 - 07:32
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by athena on 08.11.2013 at 01:17

Agree with you on "Wish I had an Angel"!!! Definitely one of the worst songs ever!!! God, what were they thinking on that one?! There's a lot I don't recognize, here, and I probably shouldn't become familiar with them However, my boyfriend likes the way I sing "Harvest" by Opeth...;D

Hahaha I'm glad that you agree with "Wish I Had An Angel" I'll never know what they were thinking either

It can be fun hearing some of them Like "Hearts On Fire" or "Alone In Paradise" .

hahaha Opeth should record the song again with your voice, the only way that they can make the song tolerable for me Oh, and your boyfriend is lucky to hear you singing "Harvest"
----
The Fangirl.
08.11.2013 - 07:32
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Guib on 08.11.2013 at 02:19

Thumbs up, in fact most of the bands listed there gets on my nerves as a whole

hahaha I personally like Opeth albums but these two songs
----
The Fangirl.
08.11.2013 - 07:35
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by psykometal on 08.11.2013 at 04:40

I fixed your title.

haha thank you, I promise I won't change the title of this list several times, and the reason for this one time that I changed the title was because of the grammar error which Fearmeister noticed otherwise I have no doubts about this title Edit : oh I just noticed that you changed "nerve" to "nerves"
----
The Fangirl.
08.11.2013 - 12:05
mz
Most of the time, albums get on my nervous and not songs. I mean that usually, albums are quality-wise uniform: either all of them are good/great/excellent or they are shit. That being said, I really like turn the page and lost control. How could you not like them? XD =p
One song from last leprous album with those "ah ah ah" vocals gets on my nervous I guess.
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
08.11.2013 - 12:09
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by mz on 08.11.2013 at 12:05

Most of the time, albums get on my nervous and not songs. I mean that usually, albums are quality-wise uniform: either all of them are good/great/excellent or they are shit. That being said, I really like turn the page and lost control. How could you not like them? XD =p
One song from last leprous album with those "ah ah ah" vocals gets on my nervous I guess.

For me songs get on my nerves not an album.

You want to scratch my face because of hearing a song, play " Lost Control" or "Turn The Page" both have the same effect on me Blame my ears for that.

Let me check that song out, I'll let you know if my ears are allergic to them or not .But actually what's the title of the song ?
----
The Fangirl.
08.11.2013 - 12:31
mz
Written by angel. on 08.11.2013 at 12:09

Let me check that song out, I'll let you know if my ears are allergic to them or not .But actually what's the title of the song ?

That song is named "the valley" and managed to drag down an otherwise great album
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
08.11.2013 - 12:34
Monolithic
♠♠♠
If there's one song that makes me angry, it's Lost Control.
08.11.2013 - 13:41
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
elite
You do know that Tunr The Page by Metallica is a cover, right? The original is by Bob Seeger. But if you start including covers in this list you might as well include Whiskey In The Jar as covered by Metallica and I could go on and on and on and one (talking about on and on and on and on the sinlgle most getting on MY nerve songs I know is Heaven And Hell by Rainbow)
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

08.11.2013 - 13:46
Hex_Omega
Gem Seeker
My suggestion for this list: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWxqd90-XWI
08.11.2013 - 13:48
Hex_Omega
Gem Seeker
You MUST add this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_Sy5-sOodA
08.11.2013 - 13:51
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 08.11.2013 at 13:41

You do know that Tunr The Page by Metallica is a cover, right? The original is by Bob Seeger. But if you start including covers in this list you might as well include Whiskey In The Jar as covered by Metallica and I could go on and on and on and one (talking about on and on and on and on the sinlgle most getting on MY nerve songs I know is Heaven And Hell by Rainbow)

Indeed I know that's a cover song, yeah good that you reminded me of Whiskey In The Jar too.
Heaven And Hell by Dio ? That's not that getting-on-nerves for me :-? Is there any specific reason that it's the most getting on your nerves song ?! :/

Edit : Damn ! Now that I'm listening to it again, I see what you meant, it's definitely eligible for this list.
----
The Fangirl.
08.11.2013 - 13:59
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Hex_Omega on 08.11.2013 at 13:48

You MUST add this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_Sy5-sOodA

Hahaha I can't open this one, I just know this is Tokie Hotel oh please, the band itself is beyond getting on nerves
----
The Fangirl.
08.11.2013 - 14:03
Hex_Omega
Gem Seeker
This song is also pretty horrible http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QU7AF-ecHw
08.11.2013 - 14:08
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
elite
Written by angel. on 08.11.2013 at 13:51

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 08.11.2013 at 13:41

Indeed I know that's a cover song, yeah good that you reminded me of Whiskey In The Jar too.
Heaven And Hell by Dio ? That's not that getting-on-nerves for me :-? Is there any specific reason that it's the most getting on your nerves song ?! :/

Edit : Damn ! Now that I'm listening to it again, I see what you meant, it's definitely eligible for this list.

Heaven And Hell is a Black Sabbath, not a Dio solo song, although DIo sings it. It gets on my nerves especially due to the part where he soings "on and on and on and on and on" and live the band stretches that partto over a minute and it's highly annoying. But tbh I find most of the Heaven And Hell album an annoying album because it's clear Black Sabbath changed their music to fit Dio's vocals and hence losing their typical Black Sabbath sound on that album. Thank God they redeemed themselves on Mob Rules. But Dio in Black Sabbath I regard as one of the biggest mismatches in metal history, even though Dio is a briljant singer. His voice just doesn't fit Black Sabbath's darkness.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

08.11.2013 - 14:48
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
I've always thought the chorus to Wish I Had An Angel would make a great dance mix. And sorry, but I can't resist this:
Hearts on fire, hearts on fire!
Burning burning with desire!
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
09.11.2013 - 02:19
Erik M.
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 07.11.2013 at 23:21

Old Anathema yes, but after The Silent Enigma most of their albums and songs get on my nerves as well

Agreed. But in my case literally every album after The Silent Enigma gets on my nerves, I think.

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 08.11.2013 at 14:08

briljant singer

Damn that annoying autocorrect, am I right? Hahaha. I noticed it also changes "text" into "tekst", which is also very annoying.

Written by angel. on 07.11.2013 at 23:21

I was expecting that someone would say : "bad list " , but who said Anathema is not cool and such, alright I personally like early days of Anathema but that's not what the list is trying to imply, that song by Anathema ," Lost Control " gets on my nerves, that's all. But I don't deny the rest somehow is the same though none of them gets on my nerves as much as this one

Anathema isn't a cool band. They WERE a cool band before they started playing lame music. Most songs of theirs get on my nerve and especially the song "Saw You Drown". What a totally lame and pathetic song. One of the first songs I heard from the band and immediately hated it. But I love The Silent Enigma and to a lesser extent Serenades, so at least they made some great albums.

Written by angel. on 08.11.2013 at 07:32

hahaha Opeth should record the song again with your voice, the only way that they can make the song tolerable for me Oh, and your boyfriend is lucky to hear you singing "Harvest"

WTF?! Mikael's vocals are great whether they are clean or growls.
Erik M.
Written by Doge of Venice on 08.11.2013 at 00:24

Haha, and here I thought I was one of the few who hated that song. Not to mention the goddamn annoying face of Marco in that music video.
Erik M.
Written by Uldreth on 08.11.2013 at 01:03

Harvest is indeed awesome, as is every other song on BWP.

Hits total: 4009 | This month: 16