Metal Storm logo
Avenged Sevenfold - New Video Unveiled

After releasing a video for the song "Hail To The King", the title track off of Avenged Sevenfold's newest album, the band has decided to release a new visual piece this time for "Shepherd Of Fire", the album opener. The music video was directed by Wayne Isham, who has previously worked with the band on the videos for "Nightmare" and "So Far Away", among others. Enjoy the new video below.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Avenged Sevenfold
Posted: 08.11.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 58 users
08.11.2013 - 14:33
Gorshtak

Very nice. Love this tune. Solo section is great!
08.11.2013 - 16:39
Lethrokai

Even though I'm not that big of an Avenged fan, it is nice to see M. Shadows singing without the glasses. Makes me possible to take him seriously while singing.
Don't personally think the song is too special, and the video tries a little too hard to be edgy, but I was expecting worse to be honest. At least the band looks like its maturing a little bit.
----
Sometimes you just need to roll the dice and look away.
09.11.2013 - 00:02
Methuselah

They're turning into a decent hard rock band. After Hail to the King, it's kinda good to see them continuing in that direction, suits them better. Though I couldn't get it out of my head, at 1:05 in the song kicks in I automatically though Countdown era Megadeth.
09.11.2013 - 09:51
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
...And now they're an early 80s Vegas nightclub gimmick.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 1977 | This month: 1