Metal Storm logo
Satyricon - New Video Released

Satyricon have released a new video for their song "Phoenix", taken from their recently released self-titled album. "Phoenix" features Sivert Høyem (vocalist of Madrugada) on vocals and percussion by Sigurd "Satyr" Wongraven and Karl Oluf Wennerberg. Enjoy it here!

The performance footage for the "Phoenix" video was filmed at Den Norske Opera & Ballett in Oslo, Norway, where the black metallers were joined by the Norwegian National Opera Chorus as part of the Ultima Oslo Contemporary Music Festival.

Source: youtube.com
Band profile: Satyricon
Posted: 09.11.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 14   Visited by: 149 users
09.11.2013 - 15:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Interesting public, doest looks like those folks listen music(CD) on regular bases
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
09.11.2013 - 20:50
Rasa

Written by Bad English on 09.11.2013 at 15:21

Interesting public, doest looks like those folks listen music(CD) on regular bases

And how do you distinguish those who do from those who don't?
09.11.2013 - 20:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Rasa on 09.11.2013 at 20:50

How many ppl nowadays listens music, only fiev, I mean CD, look at croud they looks like they more care about radio music
----

apos;'
[image]
09.11.2013 - 21:05
Carl Berg
Carl Berg
Amazing atmosphere on this track
09.11.2013 - 21:54
Rasa

Written by Bad English on 09.11.2013 at 20:52

Written by Rasa on 09.11.2013 at 20:50

How many ppl nowadays listens music, only fiev, I mean CD, look at croud they looks like they more care about radio music

I am a metalhead, I buy cds, but I don't look like one at all. Not only because of that, but in general, I think categorising people seems to me a little bit ignorant. Especially just by looking at the video of a concert.
09.11.2013 - 21:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Rasa on 09.11.2013 at 21:54

I am a metalhead, I buy cds, but I don't look like one at all. Not only because of that, but in general, I think categorising people seems to me a little bit ignorant. Especially just by looking at the video of a concert.

ppl who go to opera and livs more less banker style ''polite'' life has no time for music
and it was more opera type of event if they would go regulaary to the gigs Satyricon would sold out bigger venues
----

apos;'
[image]
09.11.2013 - 22:12
Rasa

Written by Bad English on 09.11.2013 at 21:55

Written by Rasa on 09.11.2013 at 21:54

ppl who go to opera and livs more less banker style ''polite'' life has no time for music
and it was more opera type of event if they would go regulaary to the gigs Satyricon would sold out bigger venues

What I see here is only choir backing. Besides, there is no opera, just the concert was held in Opera and Ballet theatre. It's still Satyricon's concert. People came for them and their music.
10.11.2013 - 00:02
Machiavelli
Account deleted
Weak performance for all that hoopla.
10.11.2013 - 10:20
Dinruth

Written by Guest on 09.11.2013 at 23:02

This 'regular bases' joke goes to my non-existent Bad English Top20 list.

maybe you should make it into an existing one
10.11.2013 - 15:59
NocturnalStalker
Metal Addict
I still had no opportunity to listen to the latest Satyricon record, but I must admit that this particular song sounds interesting. At least, it's not quite what I expected to hear.
----
"And we are not who we think we are
We are who we're afraid to be"
- Lux Occulta "The Opening of Eleventh Sephirah"
10.11.2013 - 19:46
mara

I really like this song, I wish I were on that concert :/
11.11.2013 - 22:08
Inshushinak

It was weird, It doesnt sounds like Satyricon at all, the whole new CD was a disapointment for me
13.11.2013 - 20:06
TheLostChord

What the fuck!?!? That's the studio track played over live footage. Why would they do that? Fucking dumb. I really like the song, but I hate it when bands dub studio sound over live video. Some loss of respect there.
14.11.2013 - 01:10
Lord_Regnier

Written by Inshushinak on 11.11.2013 at 22:08

It was weird, It doesnt sounds like Satyricon at all, the whole new CD was a disapointment for me

Satyricon stopped sounding like Satyricon after "Nemesis Divina".
----
"Why would we fear death, when life is so much more frightening?"

Hits total: 3228 | This month: 4