Metal Storm logo
Threshold - Back In The Studio

More good news for proggers today. The British band Threshold has returned to the studio to work on the follow-up to their most current album March Of Progress, which was released last year via Nuclear Blast. The band's forthcoming tenth studio album is tentatively scheduled for a 2014 release. Now you have something to look forward to next year.

Guitarist Karl Groom commented: "It's good to be working on a new Threshold album and cut the time between releases. Our touring for the March Of Progress album inspired Rich and I to get writing not long after the main set of dates. We want to thank everyone for their support during that time. I should add that other members of the band have also have been writing! Right now I am tracking rhythm guitars and Johanne is due in the studio as soon as we put the finishing touched on a couple of songs. Hopefully 2014 will be another memorable year for Threshold."

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Threshold
Posted: 11.11.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 55 users
11.11.2013 - 16:40
Diverge

This coincides with Headspace's Pete Rinaldi becoming a temporary bassist for Haken. I'm glad they are back in the studio.
11.11.2013 - 16:47
thehondo

Love this band. MOP was brilliant. Glad they are at so soon.
----
No time like the present
11.11.2013 - 18:17
JohnDoe
Account deleted
This is great news!
11.11.2013 - 18:30
John Shock

Now i'm excited!!! Thanks Threshold!!
11.11.2013 - 21:22
BlueDragon

In my opinion MOP was one of the best albums of 2012, so i'm looking forward to the follow up!
11.11.2013 - 21:47
DeathSlyzer

Yes! This will be something to really look forward to! MOP was indeed a brilliant album, and it was als othe album that got me interested in prog metal on a higher level. I have absolute faith that they can impress me just as much again. With Wilson on vocals, they're unstoppable. Mac was of course a fantastic vocalist as well.
----
I sold my soul to any fool who'd buy it!
What's it gonna take to make you riot!?

Hits total: 1545 | This month: 6