Metal Storm logo
The Sounds And Images I Would Wear

These are the artworks of the albums which I would love to hear them several times and at the same time I think they have awesome artworks to wear as t shirts.
This list is more of a reminder to myself still there might be a person who wants to dig the probable good looking artworks on a t shirt.

Created by: angel. | 16.11.2013

Disclaimer: All top lists are unofficial and do not represent the point of view of the MS Staff.
[ More lists by angel. ]

Comments page 3 / 3

‹‹ Back to Lists
Comments: 83   Visited by: 210 users
05.01.2014 - 19:14
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by qlacs on 05.01.2014 at 18:30

it was for months ago, now I heard it and I fully enjoy it So I now terribly want a t-shirt of it.
----
The Fangirl.
12.04.2014 - 12:56
angel.
Evil Butterfly
I added Oranssi Pazuzu - Valonielu (2013) which was in face suggest by Che as a good album.
----
The Fangirl.
12.04.2014 - 13:20
angel.
Evil Butterfly
I also added Blut Aus Nord-777 - Cosmosophy just now.
----
The Fangirl.
12.04.2014 - 13:27
AZURA
Account deleted
Thumbs down!
12.04.2014 - 16:04
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Guest on 12.04.2014 at 13:27

Thumbs down!

but why ?!
----
The Fangirl.
13.04.2014 - 20:38
Erik M.

Written by Guest on 12.04.2014 at 13:27

Thumbs down!

I'm glad it isn't possible to give a -1 to a list. Not handing out a +1 to a list is some sort of -1 already, because it means you don't approve/like the list enough to give a +1.
18.04.2014 - 17:09
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Erik M. on 13.04.2014 at 20:38

I'm glad it isn't possible to give a -1 to a list. Not handing out a +1 to a list is some sort of -1 already, because it means you don't approve/like the list enough to give a +1.

I know what you mean Erik, but anyway I think this is one of my most genius lists here
----
The Fangirl.
09.07.2014 - 18:31
angel.
Evil Butterfly
I added Emptiness
----
The Fangirl.
09.07.2014 - 19:26
Lit.
Account deleted
No love for this girl?

I'd wear the fuck outta this.
09.07.2014 - 19:32
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Guest on 09.07.2014 at 19:26

No love for this girl?

I'd wear the fuck outta this.

Hmm, that's beautiful artwork , actually I didn't know about the album, thanks a lot for this suggestion, I'm going to check it out.
----
The Fangirl.
09.07.2014 - 22:31
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
That's the cover Boxcar Willy wore as avatar for a pretty long time =P
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
02.08.2014 - 17:57
Erik M.

I own that Officium Triste shirt (see my current FB photo ), so +1 (a bit late, but whatever). Also agree with lots of these. But why do you have Orchid added and the description says Still Life? I would never wear a shirt with orchids on them. When it comes to Opeth artwork, Blackwater Park and Ghost Reveries are by far the best. I've actually owned quite a few Opeth shirts, the latest one being Watershed. But at one point I've thrown them all away.

Oh, and I was wondering one thing: your current profile picture on Facebook always reminds me of Ataraxie's latest album cover. When I see Ataraxie's post on FB I often confuse them for your posts because of this, haha.
02.08.2014 - 21:12
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Erik M. on 02.08.2014 at 17:57

I own that Officium Triste shirt (see my current FB photo ), so +1 (a bit late, but whatever). Also agree with lots of these. But why do you have Orchid added and the description says Still Life? I would never wear a shirt with orchids on them. When it comes to Opeth artwork, Blackwater Park and Ghost Reveries are by far the best. I've actually owned quite a few Opeth shirts, the latest one being Watershed. But at one point I've thrown them all away.

Oh, and I was wondering one thing: your current profile picture on Facebook always reminds me of Ataraxie's latest album cover. When I see Ataraxie's post on FB I often confuse them for your posts because of this, haha.

Yeah I noticed that you're wearing OT in that photo, thanks for the thumbs up, it's a nice artwork if you ask me.

Well I told you before that I like Orchid by Opeth so much, not because it's perfect album or it's the best music by opeth, but for the reason that maybe I personally like this one so much, maybe because I heard it in a memorable phase of life. And its cover artwork is beautiful for me, I mean it's flower and I think it suits for a woman to wear it and at the same time it's the artwork of the album I like so much.

well in a way these two photos are similar, both are dark but I think there is a big difference, I can never confuse these two, maybe because it's my own photo
----
The Fangirl.
02.08.2014 - 21:29
Erik M.

Written by angel. on 02.08.2014 at 21:12

Yeah I noticed that you're wearing OT in that photo, thanks for the thumbs up, it's a nice artwork if you ask me.

Well I told you before that I like Orchid by Opeth so much, not because it's perfect album or it's the best music by opeth, but for the reason that maybe I personally like this one so much, maybe because I heard it in a memorable phase of life. And its cover artwork is beautiful for me, I mean it's flower and I think it suits for a woman to wear it and at the same time it's the artwork of the album I like so much.

well in a way these two photos are similar, both are dark but I think there is a big difference, I can never confuse these two, maybe because it's my own photo

I said I was wondering one thing yet didn't mention that thing, haha. What I was meaning to ask is if you deliberately have that specific photo set as your current FB picture? Because you like Ataraxie's latest album so much (I think it's great, but I very much prefer the debut to it... much less filler ). Yeah, even though I can't agree with most people that Orchid is one of their weakest albums, I also can't agree with you that it's their best. Still an amazing album of course. I can picture you in an Orchid shirt though, but I wouldn't wear it.
02.08.2014 - 22:27
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Erik M. on 02.08.2014 at 21:29

I said I was wondering one thing yet didn't mention that thing, haha. What I was meaning to ask is if you deliberately have that specific photo set as your current FB picture? Because you like Ataraxie's latest album so much (I think it's great, but I very much prefer the debut to it... much less filler ). Yeah, even though I can't agree with most people that Orchid is one of their weakest albums, I also can't agree with you that it's their best. Still an amazing album of course. I can picture you in an Orchid shirt though, but I wouldn't wear it.

Oh, I see, no it wasn't deliberately, yeah I like Ataraxie's latest album so much. But I like this photo of me because it turned out like that accidentally and I'm pretty pleased by the outcome, because it's dark and somehow grim, somewhat it shows a part of my personality, it's cult and metal

I didn't mean that Orchid is the best music written down by Opeth, I myself think that they have much better music but this one is special to me because I found it out long time ago and it brings me back good memories, on the other hand I like the atmosphere they created in the songs.

yeah I won't suggest it to guys wearing Orchid artwork either but it's ok if they like to wear it, however, it's just flower and mostly guys don't like to wear t shirts with flowers on it
----
The Fangirl.
23.11.2014 - 18:59
Frodd
Account deleted
I'd wear the fuck out of a Cormorant - Dwellings coat or overall
23.11.2014 - 19:49
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Guest on 23.11.2014 at 18:59

You're implying that I must add it here ?
----
The Fangirl.
23.11.2014 - 19:56
Frodd
Account deleted
Written by angel. on 23.11.2014 at 19:49

Written by Guest on 23.11.2014 at 18:59

You're implying that I must add it here ?

implying at gunpoint
23.11.2014 - 20:06
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Guest on 23.11.2014 at 19:56

implying at gunpoint

Only if you apply suicide killer methods
----
The Fangirl.
28.11.2014 - 21:05
Sand

Written by angel. on 05.01.2014 at 19:14

Written by qlacs on 05.01.2014 at 18:30

it was for months ago, now I heard it and I fully enjoy it So I now terribly want a t-shirt of it.

Im quoting Mary so she could get notification and be happy.
----
Non serviam
28.11.2014 - 21:09
Frodd
Account deleted
Written by Sand on 28.11.2014 at 21:05

There you go
28.11.2014 - 21:11
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Sand on 28.11.2014 at 21:05

----
The Fangirl.
28.11.2014 - 21:11
Sand

Thank you thank you
----
Non serviam

Hits total: 4139 | This month: 13