Metal Storm logo
Secret Sphere

08.01.2007 - 02:29
Zenzero
Zenzero
I believe that they are the best italian band and one of the best metal band in the world!!
But not more people listen to them!!!It's wrong!!!
They play a power metal very heavy sometimes..... some songs of them are simply heavy metal!!Other songs have great chorus!!Try to listen to them and after tell me what you think about them!
08.01.2007 - 10:33
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
I dont know what you mean about the Heavy Metal side, they are just Melodic Power Metal with a Proggy influence to me. They are alright, i have the album Heart & Anger.
08.01.2007 - 20:18
Zenzero
Zenzero
Written by Dark Cornatus on 08.01.2007 at 10:33

I dont know what you mean about the Heavy Metal side, they are just Melodic Power Metal with a Proggy influence to me. They are alright, i have the album Heart & Anger.

have you ever heard the 2 album?? there are some songs with heavy guitars!!!yes I think they're progressive too!!I have all their 4 albums!!The 3rd is the most heavy!
09.01.2007 - 18:12
duyhung
Account deleted
At last a thread for Secret Sphere I love this band though I only have their first album and some songs from other albums. I believe the first one, 'Mistress Of The Shadowlight' is really a masterpiece, one of the best power metal albums
10.01.2007 - 01:37
Blasfemo
Love Grind
I love a song called "more than simple emotions"
its absolubtly great, a lot of feeling on it
----
BOOOBOOBOBOBOOOYOYOYOYOOBOYOYOBOYOBOBOBOBOOOOOOOOOBOBOYO
YOOOBOYOOYOOOOOOOOBOBOYOYOO
BOBOBOYOOOYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBOYOBOOOOOOOOO
Fecal Tears - My stomach needs to Puke.mp3 Love Grindcore

Mexican Proud Metallist :banger:
10.01.2007 - 01:42
Zenzero
Zenzero
Written by Blasfemo on 10.01.2007 at 01:37

I love a song called "more than simple emotions"
its absolubtly great, a lot of feeling on it

I think its too!!but have you ever heard THE MISTERY OF LOVE???? try!
10.01.2007 - 02:22
nightwarrior
Account deleted
this is such a great band in the scene. songs like the brave, age of the wizard,rain,under the flag of mary read,mistery of love and faster thant the storm are simply overwhelming!
19.07.2007 - 06:56
Arcaliz666
Account deleted

I completely agree, I define to Secret Sphere like Melodic Progressive Power Metal.
19.07.2007 - 07:03
Arcaliz666
Account deleted

Great Italian Power Metal band from Alessandria. They formed in 1997 and in 98 they released they first demo called "Between Story And Legend", that contained 5 tracks. In 1999, they debut with "Mistress of the Shadowlight", my favorite album, with songs like Age of Wizard and Withe Lion, they demonstrate to be one of the best bands in that year. Other works :

2001 - A Time Nevercome
2003 - Scent Of Human Desire
2005 - Heart And Anger

21.07.2007 - 09:22
MaidenVarius
Account deleted
Written by Zenzero on 08.01.2007 at 20:18

have you ever heard the 2 album?? there are some songs with heavy guitars!!!yes I think they're progressive too!!I have all their 4 albums!!The 3rd is the most heavy!

What you said doesn't really make sense, all metal bands have heavy guitars. As for albums I really like Mistress of Shadowlight, which is the only full album from these guys that I have heard, it was pretty good!
21.07.2007 - 09:23
MaidenVarius
Account deleted

What you said doesn't really make sense, all metal bands have heavy guitars. As for albums I really like Mistress of the Shadowlight, which is the only full album from these guys that I have heard, it was pretty good, everything else I've heard is just random songs.
13.01.2011 - 14:57
Zenzero
Zenzero
Written by Guest on 21.07.2007 at 09:23

What you said doesn't really make sense, all metal bands have heavy guitars. As for albums I really like Mistress of the Shadowlight, which is the only full album from these guys that I have heard, it was pretty good, everything else I've heard is just random songs.

So you're saying that Axenstar's guitars are as heavy as Secret's Guitars.... I don't think so...
I think the last 2 albums aren't as good as the 1st 2nd and 4th.... their best albums...
13.01.2011 - 18:59
Susan
Smeghead
Interesting band! I listened to the songs on their myspace and enjoyed it quite a bit. I've been hungry for some good power metal lately, the genre seems to be full of boring generic bands, OR bands who venture too far into other elements to really be OG power metal. There seem to be too few quality bands left holding down the fort, but this seems like it might be one of them! I guess I'll have to get the album and find out

And can I just say I love the cover art for Archetype. It looks like a movie poster for some fabulous late-90s sci-fi flick. Awesome.
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
--The Gathering "A Life All Mine" from Souvenirs