Metal Storm logo
Six Feet Under - Returning To Europe In December

After postponing their US East Coast Armageddon Tour in November, death metal heavyweights Six Feet Under just announced a string of eight shows in Europe for this December. The veterans will perform in Germany, Austria and Slovakia, that's it. Well, better than nothing. Chris Barnes and company will showcase their latest album Unborn on the Xmas In Hell Tour with support from Nox Vorago and Vredehammer.

Comments Chris Barnes: "Look out Europe we're coming to kill you! Looking seriously forward to shedding some blood across Europe for our annual Xmas in Hell tour! Should be a killer ride with all these great new upcoming bands we're bringing along with us! Hope to see all of you diehard death metal fans at all the shows for an up close and personal evening with the murderers Six Feet Under! See you there!"

Dates:

05/12/13 - GER - Berlin - Blackland
06/12/13 - GER - Glauchau - Alte Spinnerei
07/12/13 - AUT - Pettenbach - Bauhof
09/12/13 - AUT - Vienna - Viper Room
10/12/13 - SVK - Kosice - Collosseum
12/12/13 - GER - Aalen - Rock It
13/12/13 - GER - Cham - L.A.
14/12/13 - GER - Bischofswerda - East Club

Source: metalblade.com
Band profile: Six Feet Under
Posted: 19.11.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 16 users
20.11.2013 - 04:00
Jaeryd
Nihil's Maw
The real question is, why would Europe give a single shit about seeing Six Feet Under when Europe is filled with countless bands that are several orders of magnitude better than SFU?
----
20.11.2013 - 11:06
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Jaeryd on 20.11.2013 at 04:00

The real question is, why would Europe give a single shit about seeing Six Feet Under when Europe is filled with countless bands that are several orders of magnitude better than SFU?

I just wanted t post here: "please stay away. You were already here with your crappy death metal earlier in 2013. No one wants to see you."

Thank God there's no Dutch date on the list. There are however 5 dates, but the again the Germans have Always been famous for their shit taste in death metal and loads of other sorts of metal.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

21.11.2013 - 13:23
Jaeryd
Nihil's Maw
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 20.11.2013 at 11:06

I just wanted t post here: "please stay away. You were already here with your crappy death metal earlier in 2013. No one wants to see you."

Thank God there's no Dutch date on the list. There are however 5 dates, but the again the Germans have Always been famous for their shit taste in death metal and loads of other sorts of metal.

Didn't they try to turn electronic dance music into metal with the "Neue Deutsche Härte"? That alone should be a good example of their shit taste... hahahaha
Not to be mean to any Germans here. I'm mostly just kidding. Hell, even I used to like Rammstein a little bit.

But yeah, Six Feet Under is about as boring as you can get with death metal. Every time I think they're finally about to play an interesting riff, the beat it to death and then drag it through a mile of glass-filled shit until there's absolutely nothing left of it that's appealing.

It doesn't help them that Chris Barnes is a cunt who acts like he's some kind of death-metal-diva.
----
21.11.2013 - 13:31
Uldreth

Written by Jaeryd on 21.11.2013 at 13:23

Didn't they try to turn electronic dance music into metal with the "Neue Deutsche Härte"? That alone should be a good example of their shit taste... hahahaha

Shush, Unheilig is ace .

Hits total: 1853 | This month: 6