Metal Storm logo
Svarttjern - New Album Details And Teaser

Svarttjern have released two albums so far in their career: Misanthropic Path Of Madness and Towards The Ultimate. Next year will see the release of their third opus Ultimatum Necrophilia on February 7th, 2014. The black metallers recently revealed the art, tracklist and a teaser of the new album. Enjoy a glimpse at the new tunes below.

Svarttjern describe the sound of the output: "Ultimatum Necrophilia consists of 11 pure black metal tracks. Textual, Ultimatum Necrophilia is a continuation of the previous albums Misanthropic Path Of Madness and Towards The Ultimate. We have always seen Svarttjern's music best fitting with a modern, yet brutal and harsh sound which is represented by Ultimatum Necrophilia. We've taken a darker and more psychedelic turn for the creation of Ultimatum Necrophilia, adding more disturbing riffs, combined with great ground-shattering growls from HansFyrste."

Tracklist:

01. Shallow Preacher
02. Aged Burden Fades
03. From Caves To Dust
04. Ultimatum, Necrophilia
05. Fierce Fires
06. Hymns For The Molested
07. Where There Is Lust
08. Flourish To Succumb
09. For Those In Doubt
10. Philosophers, Adore Me Now
11. Aroused Self-Extinction Pt. II

Source: noiseart.cc
Band profile: Svarttjern
Posted: 25.11.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 8 users
25.11.2013 - 22:00
3rdWorld
China was a neat
After a long long long time, I am seeing a good teaser which actually gives a sample of what kind of music to expect in this album and I quite like the artwork very much. Amazing furious thrashy black metal. \m/
25.11.2013 - 22:04
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Something that should go perfectly into here.

Hits total: 2158 | This month: 9